Sunset Healthcare Mini Mesh Nebulizer - NEB400 - 78"L x 41"W x 73"H
Sunset Healthcare Mini Mesh Nebulizer is designed to provide effectively quick treatment capabilities. It enables patient to effectively nebulize most commonly prescribed aerosol medications whenever and wherever they want. It is lightweight and can easily fit in a handbag or briefcase. It is an ultrasonic vibrating mesh nebulizer system designed to aerosolize physician-prescribed liquid medications for inhalation to a patient except for Pentamidine. This device can be used in the home, hospital, and sub-acute care settings.
Sunset Healthcare Mini Mesh Nebulizer Features
- Sunset Healthcare Mini Mesh Nebulizer Includes:
- Main Unit
- Medication Cup
- Adult Mask
- Pediatric Mask
- Carry bag
- User Manual
- Fast treatment times
- Small particle size
- Attainable for more patients
- Runs on USB or 2 AA batteries
How to Assemble the Unit and Fill the Medication Cup?
- Assemble the device by firmly attaching the medication cup to the main unit, making sure the three locks are aligned with the inner latches.
- Open the medication cup cover.
- Fill in the prescribed medication as illustrated.?
- Carefully replace the cover until it is firmly sealed with a click sound.?
- The device is now ready for use. Refer to the next page for instructions on how to select nebulization mode and inhale with the nebulizer.?
How to Inhale with the Nebulizer?
- Hold the device in the upright position as illustrated in the figure below. In this position, the nebulizing mesh is completely immersed in medication and able to become aerosolized when power is turned on.
- Gently position the mouthpiece between teeth with lips firmly sealed around it. Be calm and relaxed when inhaling and exhaling through mouth. Breathe in slowly and deeply to allow proper deposition of aerosol in airway.
- After completing the therapy, press ON/OFF button to turn off the device.
|Vibrating Frequency||Approx. 117kHz|
|Power Source||2 AA Batteries or USB 5V|
|Power Consumption||Less than 1.5W|
|Nebulization Rate||=0.25 ml/min|
|Particle Size||Approx. 5um (MMAD)|
|Capacity of Medicine Cup||8ml|
|Operating Temperature Range||50 ? 100?F/10 ? 40?C|
|Operating Humidity Range||30% ? 85% RH|
|Storage Temperature Range||-68 ? 158?F/-20 ? 70?C|
|Storage Humidity Range||20% ? 75% RH|