The NanoMaxx ultrasound system offers excellent performance at an affordable price. It is easy to use and offers top of the line diagnostic imaging, color power Doppler and color-flow velocity. The NanoMaxx can aid users in making clinical decisions or guide interventional procedures. The unit uses proprietary technology which allows the optimization of many system settings by simply pressing a button.
Abdominal, Cardiology, Gynecology, Nerve, Obstetrics, CIMT, Musculoskeletal, Small Parts, Superficial, Vascular, Venous
The SonoSite NanoMaxx® ultrasound system combines best-in-class performance with affordability and simplicity.
- High resolution imaging with full-color flow mapping
- Touch screen user interface
- Splash resistant – easy to clean and disinfect
- Sophisticated one-button control
- Unrivaled durability – drop tested at 3 feet/91.4 cm
- Tough and lightweight – 6 lbs/2.7 kg
- Elastomeric bumper for extra protection
- PowerPark Docking Station
- PowerPack Extended Battery Pack
PowerPark Docking Station
Don't just plug in your ultrasound system. PARK IT.
Offering true mobility to any point-of-care location around the hospital or office, the PowerPark accessory is a cordless charging station for SonoSite ultrasound systems mounted on a SonoSite Universal Stand.
PowerPark helps you avoid the risk of reaching for a machine with a dead battery, and it ensures your system is easily accessible and ready to perform.
PowerPark enables you to:
- Stop touching dirty cords that have touched the floor to prevent infection
- Eliminate the hassle of bending over and plugging the system into the wall
- Park your system in a convenient, central location
- Keep the system fully charged to increase workflow, efficiency, and maintain optimum battery life
Stop searching for outlets or worrying about battery life and start spending time and energy focusing on your patients.
As one physician reported after using his PowerPark:
It’s a brilliant innovation. Gone are the days when we had to reach over or behind the patient in the most awkward positions just to plug the power cord in. . . . [It’s] a wonderful solution that makes bedside ultrasound that much easier and faster. As physicians, we benefit immensely and, in turn, so do our patients. - Thomas Fischer, MD RDMS FACEP
- Width 8.6 in./21.8 cm
- Length 15 in./38.1 cm
- Height 4.8 in./12.2 cm
- Weight 20 lbs./9 kg
PowerPack Extended Battery Pack
The ultimate power solution for hospital and office settings, SonoSite’s PowerPack is an innovative and streamlined external battery pack. With the ability to double a system’s battery life, the PowerPack enables physicians to see more patients on a single battery charge. You can easily install the PowerPack on a SonoSite Universal Stand for a ready-to-go charging solution.
PowerPack Extended Battery Benefits
- Improves flexibility and workflow
- Extends the operating time of the ultrasound system
- Reduces the need to seek a power supply outlet in exam room
PowerPack Extended Battery Specifications
- Width 4 in./10.2 cm
- Length 10 in./25.4 cm
- Height 2 in./5.1 cm
- Weight 1.4 lbs./0.6 kg
- L38n 10-5MHz Linear
- L25n 13-6MHz Linear
- C11n 8-5MHz Curved
- C60n 5-2MHz Curved
- P21n 5-1MHz Phased
- ICTn 8-5MHz Curved
- L52n (Vet) 10-5MHz Linear