Somnetics Transcend Portable P8 Multi-Night Battery - 503023 - 4.33" x 3.15" x 1.66"
Somnetics Transcend Portable P8 Multi-Night Battery is designed to provide a minimum of two nights sleep. The P8 battery is portable battery system to be offered to patients wanting to maintain CPAP therapy compliance while away from home, and to fulfill a desire for patients on CPAP therapy to maintain their active lifestyle. The P8 fully charges in about eight hours from a dead cell and offers between 14 and 16 hours of uninterrupted therapy at a pressure of 14 centimeters of water. It also provides backup power during storms and brown outs for uninterrupted therapy.
- Somnetics Transcend Portable P8 Multi-Night Battery can be used in-line with the Transcend AC or mobile power supplies
- Provide uninterrupted power back-up, much like a laptop computer battery
- Importance for patients living in regions affected by storms, or in those more remote areas where power outages may be more common
- Transcend P8 is slightly larger than a deck of card, weighs a little over one pound
- Recommended for patients wanting to use the Transcend Portable Solar Battery
- Provide portable power so you can sleep anywhere
- Small and lightweight
- Rechargeable with AC, DC, or solar power
- Backup power source during power outages
- P8 Battery provides approximately14 hours of therapy
- Has an approximate life of 300 charge cycles
- LED light that indicates the state of the battery
- Red LED light: Signifies a fault with the battery, do not use or charge
- Yellow LED light: The battery is charging
- Green LED light: The battery is fully charged?
- Compatible with all Transcend PAP devices and Transcend Solar Battery Charger
- Performance tested at 14 cmH2O; actual battery performance may vary based on altitude, respiratory rate, and tidal volume.
- Not to be used for powering the Transcend Heated Humidifier
P8 Multi-night Battery
|Proprietary design ||14.4 VDC, Li-ion |
|Recharge time ||< 8 hours with completely depleted cells|
|Charge indicator|| LED|
|Dimensions||4.33" x 3.15" x 1.66" (11cm x 8cm x 4.2cm)|
|Weight ||1.1 lbs |
|Operational time ||14-16 hours @ 14 cmH2O |
|Operating range ||32? - 113? F, 10% - 95% relative humidity, non-condensing |
|Storage range || -4? - 140? F, 10% - 95% relative humidity, non-condensing |
9 months warranty