Somnetics Transcend 365 miniCPAP P10 Battery - 503098 - Transcend P10 Battery
Somnetics Transcend 365 miniCPAP P10 Battery is ultra-portable and designed to accommodate the unique power needs of using humidification while not connected to a power outlet. The battery is lightweight and compact. It can be packed with the travel-sized Transcend 365 into a briefcase, purse, or carryon, and be user companion whenever use fly or head out for user next camping trip. The P10 Battery is compatible only with Transcend 365 miniCPAP Machines.
Somnetics Transcend 365 miniCPAP P10 Battery Features
- Powers Transcend 365 miniCPAP AND heated humidifier
- Slim profile, light weight, portable
- Stackable with 365 miniCPAP and humidifier
- Rechargeable with AC power supply
- Reliable backup power source during power outages
- Perfect for sleep apnea therapy on the go- its even FAA approved
- Also available sold separately
- Run Times
- Roughly 5.81 Hours When Using the Humidifier
- 26 Hours Without Using the Humidifier at pressure 12
How to use Transcend P10 Battery ?
Important Tips While Using Transcend P10 Battery
- Fully charge the battery before first use
- When the LED light on the battery stops flashing and shows solid green, the battery is fully charged
- Charge the P10 battery using user Transcend Universal Power Supply
- Insert the barrel connector plug from the battery into the Transcend device
- Use the Transcend Battery In-Flight
- FAA regulations permit you to use the Transcend P10 Battery in-flight. While the FAA approves of the device for in-flight use, we cannot guarantee the policies of individual carriers. Please verify up to 48 hours before your scheduled flight, as airline policies may change.
- Charging the Battery
- The P10 Battery is designed to use the Universal AC Power Cord to charge the battery. It typically takes about 7 hours to charge the battery. A full battery charge is indicated when all the lights on the battery turn green. Using the battery in-line with your therapy charges the battery while providing power to the Transcend 365.
- Connecting the Battery
- The battery stacks with the Transcend 365 below the humidifier and then uses a short cord to plug it into the rear of the machine. The battery connects the same way for the battery backup mode or to use it while away from the outlet.
- FAA Battery Regulations
- Here's the regulations from the FAA explaining its policies on what types of batteries are acceptable for bringing on a flight. Per the manufacturer, this battery meets the requirements for in-flight use
- Do not submerge in water or allow to get wet. Doing so will void the warranty and cause the loss or failure of the device.
- The limited warranty covers the device from manufacturer's defects but does not cover misuse or abuse of the battery.