SleepWeaver Elan Nasal CPAP Mask With Headgear - 100518 - Regular, Beige
SleepWeaver Elan Nasal CPAP Mask features exhalation holes under the mask to match up with natural nasal exhalation. The mask is angled so the exhalation does not bother user or bed partner. It incorporates the revolutionary Circadiance soft-cloth technology that quietly inflates like a balloon to create an airtight seal. The breathable, non-allergenic mask is comfortable and it eliminates leaks, pressure points, sore spots, and pinching.Buy this product and? GET FREEAG CPAP Smooth Bore Tubing (Code: AGIHCG146C)It features a smooth interior which allows for excellent air flow. It maintains cross-sectional diameter at bends. It is latex free and comes in gray color.$12.99 value absolutely free!
- SleepWeaver Elan Mask And Headgear includes:
- Quick start illustration guide
- Instructional DVD
- Lightweight: Users barely notice the weight of this mask
- Loose fit design prevents strap marks, and the open-face headgear design accommodates eyeglasses and allows virtually unrestricted vision
- 90° Elbow Swivel Connector allows for more natural sleeping positions and is easy to remove and clean
- Exhalation holes in the front of the mask ensure a quiet and gentle flow of air
- Quick, simple, and cost-effective replacement of the material that touches? skin
- High-tech material allows the skin to breathe naturally, wicks away moisture, and leaves no pressure marks (unlike rubber or silicone seals)
- Elan headgear is designed to support and stabilize the seal without the use of a forehead support or strap
- Minimal design reduces the weight of the mask and limits contact to the face making for a more pleasant sleeping experience
- Quiet operation
- Also available (sold separately):
- Clean the mask using an enzymatic cleaner such as Enzol
- Prepare the cleaning solution using the manufacturers instructions
- Disassemble and immerse the components in the cleaning solution and allow them to soak for a maximum of 5 minutes
- Agitate the components and start the soak time when no bubbles are exiting the components
- Use a soft bristled brush to remove all visible soil. Pay close attention to hard to reach areas
- Remove the components from the cleaning agent and rinse them in cool running tap water for 2 minutes
- Allow components to dry
- Disinfecting (Thermal Disinfection)
- Using a certified hot water disinfection system, perform the following:
- Disassemble the mask and place in the washer/disinfector
- Use the following settings:
Recirculation Time 1 minute
- Testing by Circadiance has shown that the mask can withstand up to 10 cycles of thermal disinfection using the procedure above.
- Inspect the mask after each cleaning and disinfecting cycle. Any damaged or worn parts must be replaced.
Circadiance warrants that your SleepWeaver Elan Soft Cloth Nasal PAP mask and headgear shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase by the initial consumer.