Roscoe Single-Lumen Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver - ROS-50044 - Single Lumen Conserver
Roscoe Single-Lumen Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver provides the user with three continuous settings and six conserving flow settings including a new setting of 2.5 and a conservation ratio of over 5:1. Weighing only 13 ounces, this lightweight conserver is remarkably quiet during pulse delivery. The color-coded selector knob (green for conserve, white for continuous) makes it easier for the user to identify what setting is selected, which can help oxygen last longer.
Roscoe Single-Lumen Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver Features
- Lightweight, compact unit weighing only 13 ounces
- Provides the user with three continuous settings and six conserving flow settings
- Offers the most continuous flows available on the market, facilitating patient set-up and meeting the needs of a broad range of patients?
- Pulse design offers greater patient comfort?
- Brass components in high-pressure areas as well as relief valve zones?
- Compact aluminum body fits in a wide variety of carrying bags?
- Made in the USA
|Inlet Pressure||200-3,000 PSI|
|Outlet Pressure||22 PSI|
|Conserving Flows||6 (1,2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5)|
|Continuous Flows||3 (2, 3, 4)|
|Savings Ratio||5:1 conserving ratio|
|Outlet Connection||Cannula hose barb with dual lumen cannula hose|
|Unit Weight||12.9 oz.|
|Dimensions||6? x 1.6? x 1.5?|
|Gauge Size||1.25? diameter|
Three Year Warranty