Roscoe Dual Lumen Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver - RMI-DLCON - Roscoe Dual Lumen Conserver
The Roscoe dual-lumen pneumatic oxygen conserver incorporates both a regulator and conserver in one unit with a 3:1 conserving ratio. The all-in-one construction switches between continuous and conserve modes without disconnecting the unit. The compact aluminum body is constructed of brass components in high-pressure areas as well as relief-valve zones.
Roscoe Dual Oxygen Conserver Features
- All-in-one construction incorporates both the regulator and conserver
- Conserves oxygen by delivering exclusively during inhalation?
- Switches between continuous and conserve modes without disconnecting the unit
- Brass components in high-pressure areas as well as relief valve zones?
- Compact aluminum body fits in a wide variety of carrying bags?
- Dentent-style flow control is easy to use for all patient types?
- 20-micron, sintered bronze inlet filter offers additional safety and extended regulator life?
- Made in the USA
|Inlet Pressure||200-3,000 PSI|
|Outlet Pressure||22 PSI|
|Flow Settings (continuous or conserve)||1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 LPM|
|Savings Ratio||3:1 conserving ratio|
|Outlet Connection||Cannula hose barb with dual lumen cannula hose|
|Unit Weight||12.6 oz.|
|Dimensions||6? x 1.6? x 1.9?|
|Gauge Size||1.5? diameter|
Two Year Warranty