Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator with 2 Year Warranty ( 1068987 )
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator ( 1068987 ) provides high concentrations of oxygen ranging from 87 to 96% on a supplemental basis. It is ideal for people who face shortness of breath while at rest or in motion resulting from respiratory disorders like COPD, emphysema. Small and portable design and powerful performance make it capable of continuous use in the home and travel environments. Why use SimplyGo POC? Intuitive, user-friendly screen three delivery modes: Pulse (1-6 pm), Continuous (0.5-2 pm), Sleep mode Lightweight - weighs around 10 pounds carrying case and a mobile cart for easy transport perfect for 24 x 7 useFAA-approved for air travel.
What does SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator Include?
- Philips Portable
- One Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC and DC Power Supply Cords
- Mobile Cart
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Case
- User Manual
Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Powered with Lithium-ion rechargeable battery as well as DC and AC inputs
- Swapping out any additional battery cartridges is quick and simple
- Philips Simply Go can also run on AC or DC power utilizing the wall charger and vehicle adapter
- Battery recharge time varies from 2-3 hours when fully discharged
- The easy-to-use control panel allows user to change settings for oxygen flow with the push of a button
- Various audible alerts for Low oxygen purity, No breath, High breath rate, No flow, Low battery, Wrong battery, Depleted battery and System failure
- The folding cart has 6 inch over-sized wheels and extendable handle
- Large wheels offer exceptional ground clearance to navigate rough terrains
- Carrying case of SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator can be worn over the shoulder
- Zippered pouch can hold the extra battery, cannula or other accessories
- Easy to grasp handle on battery compartment allows for quick replacement of the battery
- High-quality components are housed in high impact resistant durable case to withstand vibrations and abnormal temperatures
- Portability enables users to perform outdoor activities that they would normally be unable to do with a stationary concentrator
- The lightweight concentrator can be carried over the shoulder using a carrying case or rolled with a mobile cart
- Strong enough to serve as a stationary oxygen concentrator
- Simply Go Portable Concentrator is FAA approved for commercial airline travel
- Fits under airline seat or into the carry-on overhead compartments
Simply Go POC Operating Modes:
Pulse dose mode is breath actuated wherein the machine delivers oxygen only when needed. It does so by sensing the breath intake of the user. The volume of oxygen pulse is dependent on the setting value. If no breath is detected for a period of time, Simply Go POC automatically delivers oxygen determined by the setting number at a fixed rate of 12 breaths per minute. If no breath is detected for 2 minutes, Portable O2 Concentrator signals an alarm and shuts down after 30 minutes. It has settings from 1-6 LPM and conserves oxygen.
||Continuous Flow Mode:
Continuous Flow offers a constant flow of oxygen from 0.5 to 2 liter per minute in 0.5 increments. It provides oxygen at the specified settings of 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2.0 LPM.
Note: Users can only use Continuous Flow mode when the SimplyGo device is connected to a CPAP device.
Sleep operating mode is similar to the Pulse Mode and assures correct amount of oxygen flow while sleeping. uses a more sensitive detection level to detect when the user begins to take a breath. Then it delivers a pulsed volume of oxygen according to the setting number. Low amplitude and longer pulse duration during inhalation make sleeping more comfortable. If no breath is detected for a period of time, a continuous flow of oxygen is automatically delivered at a rate that is consistent with the last used setting.
How to use Simply Go Oxygen Concentrator?
- Connect a to the patient cannula connector on top of the device. Ensure that the cannula is routed to prevent it from being pinched or kinked to avoid a disruption of oxygen flow.
- To start Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator, press the Power button. After the first press, the display screen and the 5 button backlights turn on.
- Press the Power button a second time to place Simply Go POC in operating mode. This second press helps prevent unwanted starts or inadvertent changes in oxygen flow. The introductory screen momentarily appears, followed by the final operating mode screen.
- Every time Philips Simply Go Oxygen Concentrator starts up, it starts producing oxygen to meet the specified setting. It may take up to twenty minutes to reach the specified purity levels for the setting. It is safe to begin breathing from SimplyGo immediately. This will cause it to reach oxygen purity levels faster.
- When Philips Simply Go is turned on, it will automatically start at the flow rate setting used when the device was last turned off. As a precaution, verify the flow setting each time you start the device.
- To set the flow setting, press either the + or? button. To increase the flow setting, press the + button. To decrease the flow setting, press the? button.
- The device can be set to 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, and 6 in Pulse or Sleep Mode. It can be set to 0.5, 1, 1.5, and 2 in Continuous Flow Mode.
- Position the nasal cannula on your face and breathe normally through your nose.
- When you are done, turn off SimplyGo by pressing the Power button.
- Press the Power button a second time and the SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator will turn off.
Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
||87 to 96% at all settings
|Pulse mode bolus size
||1=12 ml, 1.5=18 ml, 2=24 ml, 2.5=30ml, 3=36 ml, 3.5=42 ml, 4=48 ml, 4.5=54 ml, 5=60 ml, 5.5=66 ml, 6=72 ml
|Continuous flow settings
||0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM
||43 dB at pulse setting 2
||11.5" x 10" x 6" (29.2cm x 25.4cm x 15.2cm)
||41? to 104?F (5? to 40?C)
||10lb (4.5kg) with battery
||-4? to 140?F (-20? to 60?C) unit only
||Up to 10,000 ft. (3048 m)
||Internal bacteria filter
||Input 11.5 to 16 VDC 18 A max
Output 19 VDC 7.9 A max
||Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A max
Output 19 VDC 7.9 A max
||150W while charging,
120W while not charging
||Low oxygen purity, No breath, High breath rate, No flow, Low battery, Depleted battery, Wrong battery, System technical fault
|Lithium Ion battery
||14.4 VDC, 6600 mAh (LiIon), 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg), charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged
|Pulse dose setting of 2*
|Continuous flow 2 LPM
Note: *Based on 20 breaths per minute. Actual duration results may vary. See more products on eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.