Respironics SideStream Disposable Nebulizer - HS800 - SideStream Nebulizer
Respironics SideStream Disposable Nebulizer is a handheld nebulizer designed to aerosolize medication approved for nebulization. Its unique Venturi design offers faster drug delivery with shorter treatment times. It can be used with all commonly prescribed respiratory medications.Why use SideStream Disposable Nebulizer? Delivers 2.5ml of drug output within 7 minutesOffers consistent delivery of medication time after time2 weeks replacement timeLow residual volume
Respironics SideStream Disposable Nebulizer Features
- Offers fast, efficient and economical drug delivery so that patients can spend more time on their normal activities
- SideStream Venturi system enhances output, i.e. 80% of drug output volume is below 5 microns in size
- Combined with the use of durable materials, enable reproducibility in performance and minimizes the potential of wear and blockage
- Speeds up treatment time by using five aerosol-producing jet holes instead of one, providing additional flow to the patients of up to 16 lpm above compressor output
- Fewer parts to assemble or clean than other conventional nebulizers
- by Respironics can be used for 2 weeks before replacing
How to use Respironics SideStream Nebulizer?
- Place compressor on a solid surface.
- Connect tubing to the compressor and medicine cup.
- Unscrew the lid.
- Fill up the medicine cup.
- Replace lid and connect mouthpiece.
- Do not tip SideStream disposable nebulizer.
- Plug in the compressor.
- Turn switch on.
- Sit upright, relax, and slowly breathe in and out.
How to clean Disposable SideStream Nebulizer?
- Disconnect the SideStream nebulizer from the tubing.
- Disassemble and wash all parts in warm, soapy water (except the tubing).
- Rinse in clean water and air dry.