Respironics Everflo Micro-Disk Filter - 520 - Micro-Disk Filter
Respironics Everflo Micro-Disk Filter is used with all EverFlo and EverFlo Q Oxygen Concentrators. Being the final component of the filtering system, Micro-Disk Filter ensures oxygen is thoroughly filtered before being delivered. It is an internal part and recommended to be replaced on an average of every 5 years. FAA approved. Limited Quantity Available....Hurry ORDER NOW!
- Also Available (Separately) :
- How To Replace Micro-Disk Filter?
- To Remove the Micro-Disk Filter:
- To Install the Micro-Disk Filter:
- Remove the Filter Cover
- Remove the Inlet Filter
- Remove the Rear Cabinet
- Remove the Flow Tubing from the DISS Outlet Fitting and the top connection of the Flow Meter
- Remove the Flow Tubing from the Micro-Disk Filter
- Remove the Pressure Tubing from the Pressure sensor located on the Main PCA (OPI Units Only)
- Remove the other end of the Pressure Tubing from the bottom connection of the Flow Meter and from the Pressure Regulator (OPI Units Only)
- Connect the Pressure Tubing to the Pressure Sensor located on the Main PCA (OPI Units Only)
- Connect the other ends of the Pressure Tubing to the Pressure Regulator and bottom connection on the Flow Meter
- Connect the Flow Tubing
- Short Piece should be inserted into the inlet side of the Micro-Disk Filter
- Install the Rear Cabinet
- Install the Inlet Filter
- Install the Filter Cover? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?