The Quickie M6 wheelchair is a Bariatric wheelchair with a weight capacity of 650 lbs. The Quickie M6 is modeled from the design of the Quickie 2. It is made of high strength steel and weighs approximately 53 pounds, 26" x 20" with pneumatics and hangers.
- Desk-length adjustable height removable armrests
- Folding Frame. Easy Storage and Transport.
- Modular Frame Construction. Interchangeable Frame Components Allow you to Grow and Change the Chairs Width and Depth
- Custom Frame Specifications. Maximum Option Choices Allow Chair to be Built to the Individual's Specifications
- Folding "Lockout" Cross-Brace. Cross-Brace Locks to Limit Flex in the Frame for More Efficient Propelling
- Double Cross-Brace. Allows More Strength for Higher Than Normal Weight Capacity
- Adjustable Back Height. Provides for optimal Positioning of Backrest for Stability and Scapular Movement
- Stabilizer Bar Locks out Back Frame to Minimize Flex for More Efficient Ride
- Multiple Footplates Provide optimal Positioning of lower Extremities
- Quick-Release Axle Provides Quick Removal of rear Wheels for Portability
- Adjustable Axle Plate Adjustments Provide improved Stability and Propulsion of the Chair. Allows Minimal Center of Gravity Adjustment for more Efficient Ride. Also Makes it Possible to Adjust the Rear Frame Height when its Necessary to Change the Caster Wheels
- 60° Swingaway Footrests
- Free Shipping
item #: 34864
sku : M6
brand : Sunrise Medical
- Up to 30" seat size
- 650 lbs. weight capacity
- Adjustable back height
- Adjustable desk-length armrests
||22" - 30"
||18" - 22"
||17" - 20"
||32.5" - 38.5"
||36" - 42"
||Black - Yellow
|Front Wheel Size
|Rear Wheel Size
||Full Length - Removable
||16.75" - 20.13"