Purify O3 Ozone CPAP Sanitizer - 190-6000 - Purify O3 kit
Purify O3 Ozone CPAP Sanitizer is a simple and effective way to achieve hospital-grade disinfection for user PAP equipment and supplies. Purify O3 utilizes ozone (activated oxygen) technology to disinfect and sanitize medical equipment in a short 35-minute cycle. No additional pre-wash solutions, filters or replacement bags required. It fits all CPAP & BiPAP machines, without adapters.Purify O3 Ozone CPAP SanitizerIdeal for home and travelKills 99.99% of viruses and bacteriaQuick clean disinfect in 35 minutes<Ultra quiet with audible alertsSafe and effectiveNaturally formed gas that is waterless and chemical free
Purify O3 Ozone CPAP Sanitizer Features
- Purify O3 unit
- Dual purpose sanitizing and travel case
- Tubing adapter
- USB cable and charging adapter
- Instruction manual
- The use of ozone as a disinfectant is widely used in a number of industries worldwide, including medical facilities, public water purification, food process, and hotel/office housekeeping industries
- No pre-wash solutions, replacements bags or filters are required
- Purify O3 is lightweight and portable, the ideal solution for use during travel. At less than 1/2 lb and under 5 inch in length, Purify O3 compact size and ultra-quiet cleansing cycle makes it easy to sanitize at home or while on the go
- The standard set-up kit includes a dual purpose sanitizing/storage bag designed to be used for sanitizing PAP masks/tubing and to store the unit when not in use
- Purify O3 features a one-touch control to simplify the disinfection process. Simply push to start the cycle, Purify O3 automatically shuts off after sanitation is complete
- Easy to read indicator lights make it effortless to understand if the unit is on, has a low battery or when charging is complete
- The cordless design eliminates the hassle of overcrowded outlets - charge via USB port or any wall outlet as needed
Benefits of using Purify O3
- One-Touch Controls
- One button push-to-start initiates the disinfection process. The unit will shut off automatically when the cycle is complete.?
- Quick Clean
- Disinfection cycle lasts only 35 minutes, with an additional 90 minute recommended rest to allow residual ozone to dissipate.?
- Maintenance Free
- Liquid-free cleaning. No additional pre-wash solutions or filters required.?
- Ultra Quiet
- Ultra quiet sanitizing, with audible alerts when a cycle is complete.?
- Travel Easy
- Lightweight and portable design saves space and travels easily alongside User PAP machine.
- The long-lasting battery allows multiple cleanings from one charge. Dual purpose sanitizing/travel case included in the kit.
- Activated oxygen, known as ozone (O3), is a naturally formed gas that is waterless and chemical free.
- Ozone is widely used as a disinfecting agent in a number of industries worldwide, including medical facilities.?
- Safe & Effective
- Purify O3 provides hospital grade sanitation to quickly, permanently kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria.?
- Purify O3 includes all user need to sanitize their device in one affordable kit. No extra pre-wash solutions, filters or replacement bags required.
How To Use Purify O3 Ozone CPAP Sanitizer?
- Empty humidifier chamber and wipe mask/tubing to remove visible residue, attach and or place Purify O3 in sanitizing case or closed container
- Closed container disinfection process ensures safe and effective equipment sanitation at a higher efficacy than other cleaning methods
- Push to start - Easy one-touch control. Automatically shuts off after 35 minute cleaning cycle is complete. (Note: Allow ozone to dissipate for additional 90 minutes before use.)?
- Recharges quickly via wall outlet or USB port
- No maintenance, filters, or extra cleaning solutions required
Humidification Chamber/Tubing Disinfection:?
- Disconnect mask and tubing from CPAP/BiPAP machine
- Using a cleansing wipe or damp clean cloth, lightly surface clean mask/nasal pillow of any residue
- Connect the tubing to the Purify O3 unit and place mask, tubing and sanitizer inside the supplied sanitizing/travel case. If the tubing and mask assembly is too large for the sanitizing case, a medium-sized storage container with lid (less than 12 qts) may be used. For mask-only sanitation, place mask and Purify O3 unit inside sanitizing case
- Press and hold On/Off button for 3 seconds to turn on Purify O3 sanitizer. The unit will beep once and the green light will illuminate to indicate the device is now active and in use. Ozone will begin streaming. Ensure the mask/tubing and Purify O3 are inside the sanitizing case or container
- Zip case fully closed (or secure container lid, if utilizing). The sanitizing cycle for Purify O3 is approximately 35 minutes in length. When complete, the unit will beep 5 times and power off. After the cleaning cycle is finished, allow the unit to remain in the closed case/container for an additional 90 minutes to allow the residual ozone to dissipate
- To stop the sanitation process mid-cycle, press and hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds. The unit will signal the cancellation with a long beep and power off. Allow unit to sit in closed case/container for at least 90 minutes to allow ozone to dissipate
-? CPAP/BiPAP mask may be sanitized daily, as desired
- Ensure CPAP/BiPAP machine is turned off and unplugged
- Empty water from humidification chamber
- Place tubing and/or humidification chamber and Purify O3 in a medium-sized plastic storage container with lid (less than 12 qts)
- Press and hold On/Off button for 3 seconds to turn on Purify O3 unit. The unit will beep once and the green light will illuminate to indicate the device is now active and in use. Ozone will begin streaming. Ensure the humidification chamber/tubing and Purify O3 are inside the container. Securely close container lid
- The sanitizing cycle for Purify O3 is approximately 35 minutes in length. When complete, the unit will beep 5 times and power off. After the cleaning cycle is finished, allow the unit to remain in the closed container for an additional 90 minutes to allow the residual ozone to dissipate
- To stop the sanitation process mid-cycle, press and hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds. The unit will signal the cancellation with a long beep and power off. Allow unit to sit in closed container for at least 90 minutes to allow ozone to dissipate
- CPAP/BiPAP humidification chamber and tubing may be sanitized weekly, as desired
How does Purify O3 turn oxygen into ozone?
- Ambient air is pulled into the Purify O3
- The internal fan accelerates the air
- High voltage is applied converting oxygen (O2) into ozone (O3)?
- Ozone then exits where it can oxidize (break down) harmful germs and bacteria.
- Operate only in a well-ventilated area
- Do not breathe or ingest the ozone. Do not use CPAP/BiPAP equipment for at least 90 minutes after sanitation is complete to allow remaining ozone to dissipate
- Ensure Purify O3 and all equipment to be disinfected is placed in the closed sanitizing bag or sealed container during the sanitation cycle
Two year warranty