Precision Medical PM15 EasyAir Compressor - PM15-F - EasyAir Compressor Flow
Precision Medical PM15 EasyAir Compressor has unique built-in hour meter that aids in determining when preventative maintenance is due. Both compressor filters are on the outside of the cabinet, making filter cleaning easier and more accessible for patients and caregivers. The basic function is to supply a portable compressed air source adequate to drive the high volume nebulizers.PM15 EasyAir Compressor HighlightsPowerful - No sacrificing power with the Easy/AirLightweight - Fits in minimum spaceCompactEasy to UseAids ComplianceEasy to MaintainDurable - ABS plastic cabinetSafety is assure
PM15 EasyAir Compressor Features
- Precision Medical PM15 EasyAir Compressor standard features:
- Easy change filters
- Hour meter
- One piece locking adjustment knob
- Powerful 1/5 horsepower high-performance compressor delivers a minimum of 13 lpm at 50 psi
- 22% lighter than compatible compressors making it easier to carry
- Safety is assured with the automatic resetting thermal limit switch which protects the unit from overheating
- Standard pressure gauge and non-marring feet
- ABS plastic cabinet is durable, attractive, easy-to-clean and infection control friendly
- An average of 37% smaller than other units which fit into areas where space is at a minimum
- Also Available Separately:
How To Operate PM15 EasyAir Compressor?
- Become familiar with the Compressor.
- Position the Compressor near a properly grounded electrical receptacle. Allow a minimum of 4 in (10 cm) clearance on all sides to ensure adequate air flow for cooling of the Compressor.
- Ensure the On/Off (I/O) Switch is in the OFF (O) position.
- Ensure the Power Cord is properly connected.
- Attach appropriate device to the Outlet Fitting securely, without overtightening.
- Pull Regulator Knob OUT to unlock regulator, then turn Knob fully counterclockwise. (Failure to do so may cause the device not to start.)
- Press the On/Off (I/O) Switch to the ON (I) position.
- Adjust pressure/flow.
- To INCREASE pressure/flow - Turn Knob CLOCKWISE
- To DECREASE pressure/flow - Turn Knob COUNTERCLOCKWISE
- Push Regulator Knob IN to lock pressure/flow setting.
- The compressor is now ready to use.
- When the Compressor is not in use, press the On/Off (I/O) Switch to the OFF (O) position.
- To clean the filter (weekly):
- Unplug Compressor
- Check air inlet filters for dust buildup
- If dust buildup occurs, remove air inlet filters and wash in warm, soapy water and rinse
- Absorb excess water from filter with a dry towel
- Return the air inlet filters
- Cleaning for Exterior Components:
- Use a clean cloth or sponge dampened with soap and water.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
||Length: 16 in (40.6 cm)
Width: 7.25 in (18.4 cm)
Height: 10.25 in (26.0 cm)
||19.5 lbs (8.8 kg)
||AC Input Domestic: 108 - 132 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 Amps
AC Input Export: 207 - 253 VAC, 50 Hz, 2.5 Amps
||Grounded 9/16 - 18 Male Threaded Fitting
|Operating Temperature Range
||Temperature Range: 40?F to 114?: (4.4?C to 45.5 ?C)
Publish: 50?F to 104?: (10?C to 40 ?C)
|Transport / Storage Requirements
||Temperature Range: -14?F to 120?F (-25.5?C to 48.9?C)
Publish: -4?F to 104?F (-20?C to 40?C)
Maximum Humidity: Max 95% non-condensing
|Max Sustained Pressure
||60 psig (PM15P)
|Output Flow @ Max Setting
||PM15F LPM - set value on the gauge ? 1. (Max flow setting = 13.0 l/min)
PM15P (E): Min 9 l/min @ 50 psig
||60 db @ 1 meter
||High Temperature Motor Shutdown, Class B, Thermal Limit Automatic Reset
||Class I - with respect to protection from electrical shock
Type B - degree of protection against electrical shock
IPX0 - degree of protection against ingress of liquids
|Mode of Operation
1 Year warranty