Precision Medical EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator Carry Bag - 507303 - Back Pack
Precision Medical EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator Carry Bag is intended to make the POC easier to transport, prevent movement due to vibration and protect the device from minor mishaps. The POC can be operated in an upright position with the carry bag and the POC can be operated lying on its back only while in the carry bag.EasyPulse Carry Bag Highlights Side pockets to hold accessoriesProtects against possible damageShoulder and backpack strap configurationInside plastic tray keeps concentrator upright
EasyPulse Carry Bag Features
- Also available (Sold separately):
More About EasyPulse Carry Bag
- When inserting the POC into the carry bag make sure of the following:
- Before placing POC inside bag make sure bag is clean and empty.
- Make sure thecontrol panel is aligned with the clear window on the bag.
- Make sure bottom exhaust vents are aligned with the mesh opening along the bottom of the bag.
- The carry bag is not intended to make the POC waterproof, or to protect the device from major falls or accidents/abuse.
- The mesh on the carry bag must be aligned with the exhaust vents on the POC to keep the POC cool and operating properly.
- Be sure the exhaust vents are facing away from body while being carried.
- If the outside of the bag feels hot or causes any discomfort, set the POC down and check to be sure all vents are unobstructed.
- DO NOT cover Air Vents, the POC requires proper ventilation.