Precision Medical EasyDial Reg Oxygen Regulator - 168725D - 0 lpm to 25 lpm
Precision Medical EasyDial Reg Oxygen Regulator is intended to regulate flow of oxygen from a high pressure oxygen cylinder. The units easily accessible flow adjustment knob is large and knurled making flow adjustment a cinch, even for the physically challenged. Features a built-in pressure relief valve, as well as a protected contents gauge. Its unique design minimizes normal flow variation that occurs as tank pressure drops. Why choose Precision Medical Regulator?Compact and Lightweight Safe and accurate Flexible and versatile
EasyDial Reg Oxygen Regulator Features
- Easygauge reg comes in two body designs and two flow ranges, they are flexible and versatile
- Accurate: Unique design minimizes normal flow variation that occurs as tank pressure drops
- Low force Viton yoke seal provides a better tank-to-reg? seal
- Ergomonically Correct Plastic T Handle
- Lightweight aluminum body and cap
- Color coded gauge protector
- Contents gauge on the front and the flow gauge on the top
- Compact and lightweight
- CGA connection: Yoke (870) style
- 4-1/4" long
- Weight: 7.8oz
What to buy with Precision Medical Oxygen Regulator?
How to Operate Oxygen Regulator?
- Check cylinder valve to be sure it is not bent or damaged. A damaged valve could leak or fail, or it may not make a tight connection when cylinder is placed into use.
- Make sure the Regulator and cylinder valve are free of oil, grease or other contaminants.
- Before installing Regulator, crack cylinder valve by opening the valve slightly and closing to remove any foreign particles.
- Be sure Regulator is in the OFF position. Align OFF with the Indicating Pointer.
A. For CGA 870 connection (Yoke):
- Be sure the high pressure inlet port has a Yoke Seal.
- Attach Regulator to the oxygen cylinder post valve and align index pins with mating holes.
- Hand tighten T-handle.
B. For CGA 540 connection (Nut and Nipple):
- Attach the Regulator to the oxygen cylinder valve and tighten with wrench.
- Position the Regulator so the cylinder valve opening is pointing away from the user and any other person(s).
- Slowly open cylinder valve counter clockwise, until completely open.
- Turn dial until Indicating Pointer is pointing to the prescribed flow.
- Continue procedure as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
Precision Medical, Inc. strongly recommends the use of kink proof patient tubing. When the Dial Regulator is not in use, turn dial until the Indicating Pointer is pointing to OFF and close cylinder valve.
To remove Dial Regulator from cylinder:
- Completely close valve.
- Turn dial until the Indicating Pointer is pointing to OFF".
- Slowly loosen T-handle or Nut and remove Regulator.
How to clean Precision Medical Regulator?
- Disconnect all connections before cleaning.
- Clean exterior surfaces of the Dial Regulator with a cloth dampened with disinfectant with Sporicidin R or equivalent.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Store the Regulator in a clean area free from grease oil and other sources of contamination.
- Do not use cleaning solutions.
- Do not attempt to repair the Dial Regulator. All repairs must be performed by Precision Medical, Inc.
EasyDial Reg Oxygen Regulator Specification
||?10% of indicated setting @ 70?F (21?C)
|Transport and Storage Temperature Range
||-4?F (-20?C) to 140?F (60?C)
|Inlet Pressure Range
||300 psi to 3000 psi (2068 to 20684 kPa)
|Ignition and Fault Tolerance
||meets ASTM G175-03
|0 lpm to 4 lpm
||Off, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2, 3 and 4
|0 lpm to 8 lpm
||Off, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8
|0 lpm to 15 lpm
||Off, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 15
|0 lpm to 25 lpm
||Off, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15 and 25
Oxygen Regulator Warranty
5 year limited warranty
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * a