Pari Vios LC Plus Pediatric Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor - 310F83-P - Pediatric
Pari Vios LC Plus Pediatric Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor ensures consistent particle size and fast treatments resulting in targeted delivery to the lungs. This is used to treat asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions and is also used in many clinical trials for respiratory medications. It is a high output compressor that can shorten the treatment time while delivering more medication to the patient lungs. Its green color reflects the move of Pari to be more Earth-friendly.
Pari Vios LC Plus Pediatric Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor Features
- Pari Vios LC Plus Pediatric Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor Includes:
- Vios Compressor
- Bubbles the Fish II Pediatric Aerosol Mask
- 6 ft. Wing Tip Tubing
- Pari Pals Activity Book with Stickers
- Pari Pals Decoder Card
- Cotton Traveling Tote
- Vios gives confidence that patients will receive an effective treatment dose
- Vios treatments are fast and efficient
- Easy to use and activate and great for patient reminder programs
- Engineered with a powerful motor its treatment time is under 5 minutes
- Breath-enhanced nebulizer design saves money by wasting less medication
- Consistent particle size with targeted medication delivery to the lungs
How to Setup Pari Vios LC Plus Pediatric Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor?
- Clean/Disinfect Nebulizer Cup: properly clean and disinfect your nebulizer prior to first use. Re-assemble nebulizer.
- Set-up Compressor: Place the compressor on a flat, stable surface free of dust. Avoid cushioned, upholstered or carpeted surfaces. Make sure power switch is turned, the "Off" position. Plug power cord into wall outlet.
- Connect Tubing To Compressor: Insert one end of Wing Tip tubing to the air outlet on the compressor. It should fit snugly.
- Load Medication: Open the inspiratory valve cap of nebulizer by lifting the cap. Pour the prescribed dose of medication into the nebulizer cup. Never fill past the max. Fill line of 8 ml.
- Attach Mouthpiece or Mask: If using the mouthpiece, attach the mouthpiece to the nebulizer outlet with the expiratory valve facing up. Then close the inspiratory valve cap by pressing firmly on the nebulizer top. If using the Bubbles the Fish II Pediatric Mask provided with the unit, attach the mask directly to the nebulizer outlet. If using another type of mask refer to the mask instructions.
- Attach Tubing To Nebulizer Cup: Firmly press the other end of the Wing Tip tubing to bottom of Pari reusable nebulizer.
- Starting Treatment: Sit in a relaxed, upright position and turn the compressor "On".
- Nebulizer Position: Place the mouthpiece on top of tongue and close lips around it. Take slow, deep breaths. As you inhale, the inhalation valve opens.
- Breathing: For mouthpiece, inhale and exhale slowly through your mouth. As you exhale, the valve on the mouthpiece opens to allow the exhaled mist to escape. For mask, place mask over nose and mouth and inhale and exhale slowly.
- Complete Treatment: Continue until the medication is gone or you hear a slight "sputtering" sound. Turn compressor "Off".
Pari Vios LC Plus Pediatric Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor Specification
|Maximum Pressure of Compressor ||34 PSI (2.3 bar)|
|Maximum Liter Flow of Compressor||8.5 LPM|
|Nominal Operating Pressure||18 PSI (1.2 bar)|
|Nominal Air Flow||4.5 LPM|
|Weight||3 lbs (1300 gms)|
|Dimensions (Length, Width, Height)||6.5*6.5*3.75 in|
|Warranty ||5 Years|