Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer Aerosol System - 047F35-LCS - Deluxe, With Li-Ion Rechargable Battery
Experience the freedom of portable aerosol delivery with Pari Trek S Portable Aerosol System. It is a portable air compressor intended to provide a source of compressed air for use with jet nebulizers.Why choose Pari Trek S Portable Nebulizer?Fast, efficient aerosol treatments anytime and anywhereLightweight nebulizer design weighing less than 1 poundRapid medication delivery ? 5 to 6 minutesVery quiet operationVersatile power optionsBoth for adult and pediatric patients
What does Pari Trek S Portable Aerosol System include?
- Trek S compressor
- Timestrip, 6-month reminder
- Wing-tip tubing
- AC adapter
- 12V DC adapter
- Instructional DVD
- Deluxe carrying case
- Reduction in the chances of bacterial contamination
- Consistent medication to the lungs
- Fast and efficient treatment times
Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Long lasting battery conveniently locks onto the back of the Pari Trek S Compact Compressor
- Provides up to 50 min of continuous operation equalling up to 8 treatments before recharging is needed
- Provides complete freedom to take the treatments anywhere without the need to plug into a power source
- Rechargeable battery can be charged while the compressor is in use
- For added convenience, one can charge the battery using either the included home or car adapter
- One can recharge the battery at any level without fear of losing the maximum charge capacity
Pari LC Sprint Nebulizers
- Pari Trek S Portable includes two Pari LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizers
- Features soft jet technology that delivers within the respirable range, more than 65% of medication while speeding delivery up to 20%
- With the ergonomic design of LC Sprint, it is easy to use and care for over its long life
- Each nebulizer will last approximately 6 months before needing to be replaced
How to use Trek S Portable Aerosol System?
- Clean/Disinfect Nebulizer Cup: Refer to Cleaning Instructions to properly clean your nebulizer prior to first use. Re-assemble nebulizer.
- Set-up Compressor: Place the Pari Trek S Portable Compressor Nebulizer on a flat, stable surface free of dust. Do not operate the compressor while it is in the carry case or covered, as this can cause excessive heat buildup in the compressor housing. Avoid cushioned, upholstered or carpeted surfaces. Make sure power switch is turned "OFF".
- Connect Tubing to Compressor: Insert one end of Wing Tip tubing to the air outlet on the compressor. It should fit snugly.
- Load Medication: Once done, open the inspiratory valve cap of nebulizer and pour the medication of prescribed dose into nebulizer cup. Never fill past the maximum fill line of 8 ml.
- Attach Mouthpiece or Mask: Attach the mask to the nebulizer. If using a , attach it to the nebulizer outlet with the expiratory valve facing up. Thereafter, close the inspiratory valve cap by pressing firmly on the nebulizer top.
- Attach Tubing To Nebulizer Cup: Press firmly the other end of the Wing Tip tubing to bottom of Pari reusable nebulizer.
- Starting Treatment: Sit in a comfortable, upright position and turn the compressor "ON".
- Nebulizer Position: Position the mouthpiece on top of tongue and close lips around it. Take slow, deep breaths. As you inhale, the inhalation valve opens.
- Breathing: For mask, place over nose and mouth and inhale and exhale slowly. For mouthpiece, inhale and exhale slowly through your mouth. When you exhale, valve on the mouthpiece opens up to allow the exhaled mist to escape.
- Complete Treatment: Continue until all of the medication is gone or you hear a slight "sputtering" sound. Turn "OFF" the compressor.
How to clean Pari Trek S Nebulizer?
- Disconnect the tubing from the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- If there is any moisture present in the tubing, let the compressor run for 2-3 minutes with only the tubing attached. Warm air coming out from the compressor will dry out the tubing. Alternatively, you can dry the tubing by removing it from the compressor and hanging it up with the "ends down" to allow any moisture (condensation) to drain out and evaporate. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the tubing.
- Disassemble reusable nebulizer parts.
- Wash all parts with warm water and liquid dish soap. Do not wash the tubing.
- Rinse the reusable nebulizer parts thoroughly with warm water and shake out water.
- Air dry or hand dry nebulizer parts on a clean, lint free cloth. When all the parts are dry, reassemble nebulizer and store.
- You can also wash all parts of the reusable nebulizer on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Do not wash tubing. Place the reusable nebulizer parts in a dishwasher basket, then place the basket on the top rack of the dishwasher. Remove and dry the parts when the dishwasher cycle is complete.
Pari Trek S Video Transcript
This instructional video is brought to you by para the world leaders in clinically proven aerosol delivery. Congratulations on your new Trek S Portable aerosol system. The Trek S is designed from Pari's long legacy of clinically proven products and incorporates fast efficient aerosol treatments with portable technology. Developed for those with active lifestyles. Trek S is the solution for freedom wherever life takes you.
Hi I'm Brook and we're here to show you just how easy the Trek S is to set up and use. but if you need help don't worry Pari's got a great patient connection group ready to answer any questions. Being a parent of an active child I understand the benefits of portable aerosol delivery. With Trek S . I no longer have to worry about how I'm going to give my son a treatment when we're away from home.Your physician has prescribed the Trek S to treat your diagnosed respiratory condition. Perfect for those with active lifestyles Trek S allows patients the freedom to take treatments anywhere. Ok let's introduce you to your new Trek S, the compressor creates pressurized air which then travels through a tube to the nebulizer cup. The nebulizer cup is the device that turns your liquid medication into a mist or aerosol. Pari's breath enhanced reusable nebulizer design creates optimal particle size and delivers medication efficiently to the lungs. Be sure to clean and disinfect your nebulizer regularly as instructed by your physician and as indicated in the package instructions. Your Pari's nebulizer cup is reusable but should be replaced after six months from first use. Replacing your nebulizer cup will help ensure consistent medication delivery to the lungs, maintain fast and efficient treatments and help reduce bacterial contamination. As we just mentioned it's very important to replace your reusable nebulizer cup every six months and Pari's makes it easy for you included in your nebulizer pack is a time strip. Let's learn a little more about it. To activate squeeze the bubble on the top of the time strip. A red line will appear in the small circle within one to two minutes indicating activation. If you do not see the red line after three minutes press the bubble again. Remove the adhesive tab on the back of the time strip and attach the time strip to your track s as indicated here. Do not place the time strip on your nebulizer cup. After six months the oval on the right hand side of the time strip will be red and the word now will appear in the window. Please contact your home health care company, pharmacy or physician for a new Pari's reusable nebulizer. Only Pari brings you this easy visual reminder for the most efficient treatments.
Ok let's start your Trek S experience. Because of Pari's strong clinical track record my doctor prescribed the Trek s as part of my treatment regimen. I feel great and have the freedom to maintain my active lifestyle.Remove your Trek S from its packaging be careful not to discard any of the package contents, place the Trek S on a flat stable surface that is not cushioned or upholstered. Check to make sure that the power switch is turned to the off position. Your Trek S can be powered using one of three ways AC adapter 12-volt DC adapter or with the optional lithium ion rechargeable battery. Plug the included AC or 12-volt DC adapter into the power receptacle on the Trek S or optional battery as shown here. The AC adapter should be plugged directly into a polarized wall outlet. Do not use an extension cord. the 12-volt DC adapter should be plugged directly into an appropriate vehicle outlet. Do not use while operating a vehicle. The optional lithium-ion rechargeable battery is available to help maximize your freedom with portable treatments. Refer to your Trek S instructions for specific charging use and safety information.Connect the included wingtip tubing to the air outlet of the Trek S compressor. Be sure that it fits tightly pour your prescribed medication into your nebulizer cup