Pari LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizer - 23F35 - Nebulizer
Pari LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizer is a part of the aerosol delivery system that turns the liquid medication into a mist, or aerosol. It uses Breath Enhanced Technology. This technology delivers more medication when user breathes in, and wastes less when user breathes out for the best treatment possible. Pari LC Sprint features shorter treatment times while maintaining the efficient drug delivery. With ergonomic design, it is easy to use and care for over its long life. New soft jet technology is able to deliver 65 percent of medication in the respirable range while speeding delivery by up to 20 percent. Why choose Pari LC Sprint? Consistent medication delivery to the lungsFast and efficient treatmentsBacterial contamination can be reduced
Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer Features
- Clear-view window allows the user to easily view the medication level remaining in the cup
- Advantages of replacing your nebulizer cup:
- Consistent medication delivery to the lungs
- Fast and efficient treatments
- Bacterial contamination can be reduced
- Total output rate (TOR) of LC Sprint Nebulizer: 50mg/min
- Mass median diameter (MMD): 3.5pm
- Percentage respiration fraction (%RF): 68%
- Average treatment time (ATT): 5 min
Also available (sold separately):
How to set up Pari Nebuliser?
- Clean/Disinfect Nebulizer Cup: Clean and/or disinfect your prior to first use. Re-assemble nebulizer.
- Connect Tubing To Compressor: Insert one end of Wing Tip tubing to the air outlet on the compressor. It should fit snugly.
- Load Medication: Open the Inspiratory Valve Cap of nebulizer by lifting the cap. Pour the prescribed dose of medication into nebulizer cup. Never fill past the max. fill line of 8 ml.
- Attach Mouthpiece or Mask: If using the mouthpiece, attach the mouthpiece to the nebulizer outlet with the expiratory valve facing up. Then attach the inspiratory valve cap by pressing it firmly into the top of the nebulizer.
- Attach Tubing To Nebulizer Cup: Firmly press other end of the Wing Tip tubing to bottom of PARI LC Sprint.
- Starting Treatment: Sit in a relaxed, upright position and turn the compressor ?ON?.
- Nebulizer Position: Place the mouthpiece on top of tongue and close lips around it. Take slow, deep breaths. As you inhale, the inhalation valve opens.
- Breathing: For mouthpiece, inhale and exhale slowly through your mouth. As you exhale, the valve on the mouthpiece opens to allow the exhaled mist to escape. For mask, place mask over nose and mouth and inhale and exhale slowly.
- Complete Treatment: Continue until the medication is gone or you hear a slight ?sputtering? sound. Turn compressor off.
How to clean lc Sprint Nebulizer?
- Disconnect the tubing from the air intake on the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- If there is any moisture (condensation) in the tubing, let the compressor run with only the tubing attached for 2-3 minutes. The warm air from the compressor will dry out the tubing. Alternatively, you can dry the tubing by removing it from the compressor and hanging it up with the ?ends down? to allow any moisture (condensation) to drain out and evaporate. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the tubing.
- Disassemble reusable nebulizer parts.
- Wash all parts with warm water and liquid dish soap. Do not wash the tubing.
- Rinse the reusable nebulizer parts thoroughly with warm water and shake out water.
- Air dry or hand dry nebulizer parts on a clean, lint-free cloth. Reassemble nebulizer when parts are dry and store.
- You can also wash all parts of the reusable nebulizer on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Do not wash tubing. Place the reusable nebulizer parts in a dishwasher basket, then place the basket on the top rack of the dishwasher. Remove and dry the parts when the dishwasher cycle is complete.
PARI reusable nebulizers include a 6 month limited warranty for home care use