Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer System - NE-C801 - 5-5/8"W x 2-7/8"H x 3-7/8"D
Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer System is the smallest, lightest, most convenient tabletop nebulizer. Omron’s advanced design and engineering allows it to administer medication as effectively as table top models three times its size. The CompAir nebulizer system offers an affordable and efficient alternative for patients experiencing asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions.CompAir Nebulizer Highlights: Smallest, lightest tabletop nebulizerAffordable and efficient alternativeFast, efficient operationAdvanced engineeringQuiet motor
Omron Compressor Nebulizer Features
- Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer System includes:
- Nebuliser kit
- Air tube (PVC, 100cm)
- 5 spare air filters
- AC adapter
- Storage bag
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- Intended to provide air to the pneumatic nebulizer in order to aerosolize medications for inhalation by the patient
- Designed for use with pediatric (defined by the prescribed medication) and adult patients in the home, hospital, and sub-acute settings
- Easy and fast nebulization rate of 0.30mL per minute
- Produces a fine mist particles as small as 5um MMD
- Fast, efficient operation with a nebulization rate of 0.30mL/minute and particles as small as 5 um MMD
- Quiet motor runs at just 46dB (or about the volume level of your refrigerator)
More On CompAir Compressor
- Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in serious injury. (Usage)
- For type, dose, and regime of medication follow the instructions of your doctor or respiratory therapist.
- If you feel anything unusual during use, stop using the device immediately and consult your doctor.
- Do not use only water in the nebuliser, for inhaling purposes.
- Clean and disinfect the nebuliser kit, mouthpiece and nosepiece or masks before using them for the first time after purchase, if the device has not been used for a long period of time, or if more than one person uses the same device.
- Be sure to wash the parts after use, and ensure that they are thoroughly disinfected and dried, and stored in a clean location.
- Keep the device out of the reach of unsupervised infants and children. The device may contain small pieces that can be swallowed.
- Store the device and accessories in a clean location.
- Do not store the air tube while there is moisture or medication remaining inside it.
- Always rinse the nebulising parts with clean hot tap water after disinfecting them. Never leave the cleaning solution in the medication tank or mouthpiece.
- Do not use or store the device where it may be exposed to noxious fumes or volatile substances.?
- Do not use the device where it may be exposed to flammable gas.
- Do not cover the compressor with a blanket or towel etc., during use.
- Make sure that the nebuliser kit is clean before use.
- Always dispose of any remaining medication after use, and use fresh medication each time.?
- Do not use in anaesthetic or ventilator breathing circuits. (Risk of electrical shock).
- Do not use the compressor or AC adapter while they are wet, or connect them to a power outlet or other devices with wet hands.
- The compressor and AC adapter are not waterproof. Do not spill water, or other liquids, on these parts. If liquid does spill on these parts, immediately unplug the power cord and wipe off the liquid with gauze or other absorbent material.
- Do not immerse the compressor in water or other liquid.
- Do not use or store the device in humid locations, such as a bathroom. NE-C801S-E_M_main.book Page 4 Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:35 PM5 Important safety instructions EN
- Use only original OMRON AC adapter. Use of unsupported AC adapter may damage the device.
- Do not operate the device with a damaged power cord or plug.
- Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces.
Compare Your Portable Nebulizers
DeVilbiss Traveler Portable Compressor Nebulizer System is an ideal travel nebulizer machine for asthma. It consistently turns liquid medicine to aerosol therapy and delivers it to the lungs in uniform concentrations at the touch of a button. Price: $48.99Earn Reward$: $4.90
Includes:Devilbiss Compressor unitReusable nebulizer with tubingDisposable nebulizer5 replacement air filters and filter doorTubing adapterAdult and pediatric masksAC adapterDC car adapterEasy tote carrying caseInstructional manual and DVDModel 6910PDR comes standard with the rechargeable battery
Features:Piston compressor perfect for travelBattery life: 45 minutesIncludes a multi-voltage changerCan operate on all voltages ranging from 100 to 240 voltsWeight w/ Battery: 1.5 lbsWeight w/o Battery: 0.8 lbsMax. Pressure: 30 PSI or greaterSize w/o Battery3.34? W x 2.2? H x 3.8? DSize w/ Battery3.34? W x 2.2? H x 5.3? D Power : AC 120V, 60Hz Free Air Flow:6 lpm or greaterLiter Flow:4 lpmNebulizer Capacity:6 mlNebulization Rate: Approx. 0.15 ml/minOperating Temperature Range: +40? to +104?FFSA Registered: YesFree Shipping: YesWarranty: 3 year Compressor/ 1 year Battery
Experience the freedom of portable aerosol delivery with Pari Trek S Portable Aerosol System. It is a portable air compressor intended to provide a source of compressed air for use with jet nebulizers.Price: $58.99Earn Reward$: $5.90
Includes:2 PARI LC Sprint Reusable NebulizersTrek S compressorTimestrip, 6-month reminderWing-tip tubingAC adapter12V DC adapterInstructional DVDDeluxe carrying case
Features:Piston pump compressor with average treatment time of 5 minutesCompressor weighs only 0.8 lbsIncludes a multi-voltage changer Can operate on all voltages ranging from 100 to 240 voltsMaximum Pressure of: 35 PSIMaximum Liter Flow : 8.5 LPMNominal Operating Pressure:14.5 PSI Nominal Air Flow: 4.0 LPMDimensions (Compressor Only): 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.75 in.Operating Temperature: 50? F to 104? FWeight: 0.8lb (1.2lb with battery)Battery Life: 50minFSA Registered: YesFree Shipping: NoWarranty: 3 year Compressor/ 6 month Nebulizer,battery
Omron CompAir Compressor Nebulizer System is the smallest, lightest, most convenient tabletop nebulizer. It offers an affordable and efficient alternative for patients experiencing asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions.Price: $39.99Earn Reward$: $4.00
Includes:CompressorNebuliser kitAir tube (PVC, 100cm)5 spare air filtersMouthpieceAC adapterStorage bagInstruction manualWarranty card
Features:Smallest, lightest tabletop nebulizerV.V.T. nebulizer technologyOne button operation for simplicity.Nebulization rate: 0.30mL per minutePressure Range: 25 to 42 PsiRating (AC adapter): 100V to 240V ~ 350mA, 50/60Hz Rating: 12V - 0.8AWeight: Approximately 270g (compressor only)Dimensions: 142 mm ? 72 mm ? 98 mmOperating Air Flow Rate: 2.8 LPMOperating Temperature Range: 10?C to 40?C (50?F to 104?F)FSA Registered: NoFree Shipping: NoWarranty: 3 years
Medline Aeromist Compact Nebulizer Compressor is less bulky and will not take up valuable space. This compact design nebulizer compressor has low center of gravity and four non-skid rubber feet.Price: $23.99Earn Reward$: $2.40
Includes:CompressorDisposable nebulizer kitFour non-skid rubber feet7 ft. power cordReplacement FiltersInstruction manualWarranty card
Features:Smallest Carbon FootprintLow Center of GravityLess Bulky and Takes up Little SpaceElectrical Requirements: 120VAC/60Hz Maximum nebulizer capacity: 10 ml Compressor Pressure Range: 35 to 50 psi Nebulizer Operating Pressure: 9 to 16 PSILiter Flow Range: 5-8 LPMOperating Temperature: 50?F to 104?FSize: 4.5" H x 5.5" W x 3.5" DWeight: 3.0 lbsFSA Registered: YesFree Shipping: NoLatex Free: YesWarranty: 5 years
Omron CompAir Nebulizer Specifications
|Rating (AC adapter)||100V to 240V ~ 350mA, 50/60Hz|
|Operating Condition||Intermittent operation 20min. ON / 40min. OFF|
|Operating Temperature/ Humidity||+10?C to +40?C, 30% to 85% RH|
|Storage Temperature/ Humidity/Air Pressure||-20?C to +60?C, 10%RH to 95%RH, 700hPa to 1060hPa|
|Weight||Approximately 270g (compressor only)|
|Classification||Class ll equipment, Type B applied part|
Warranty Limited Warranty:
OMRON NE-C801 Compressor Nebulizer, excluding the nebulizer kit, inhalation accessories, air tube and air filters, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 3 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the compressor nebulizer. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any compressor nebulizer covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.