O2 Concepts DC Power Cord - 800-1001 - DC Power Cord
O2 Concepts DC Power Cord is specifically designed for the Oxlife Independence. This cord will power device in the car on all settings, and charge at all settings up to 2LPM continuous. The cable connects directly to car cigarette lighter or DC power supply.
How to use O2 Concepts DC Power Cord?
Starting the Device on DC Power
- Be sure that the vehicle's engine is running PRIOR to plugging in your .
- Plug DC power cord into the device before plugging into the vehicle's DC outlet.
- Plug DC power cord into the vehicle's DC outlet.
- Remove the DC power cord from the vehicle's DC outlet when the engine is not running.
Stopping the device on DC power
- Without batteries installed, keep the vehicle's engine running and power the device Off by pressing and holding the power button.
- When the device is Off, disconnect the DC power cord from the vehicle's DC outlet.
- With batteries installed, disconnect the DC power cord from device. The device will beep once and switch to internal battery power.
To Reset / Reboot Oxygen Concentrator
- With batteries installed, remove DC power from the device and wait 15 seconds.
- Remove the batteries from the device.
- Re-insert the DC power cord into the device.
- Turn device On using the power button
What to buy with O2 DC Power Cord?