Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator ( NDK525 )
Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator ( NDK525 ) is an advanced and innovative stationary oxygen concentrator. It is designed by using Rapid Pressure Swing Absorption (RPSA) technology, through which concentrator reaches full purity in less than 3 minutes. It is lightweight and energy-efficient and gives high output for intensive oxygen therapy.
This oxygen concentrator has a single knob controlled flow meter that allows users to control the oxygen flow and to select the prescribed volume of oxygen. 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator HighlightsReaches full purity in less than 3 minutes High-efficiency compressor Easy usage and maintenance Operating system.
Nidek Lite Mark 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator comes with a visible and audible alarm which gets activated (blinking red light and sound) if there is a power fault
- Green LED light indicates power is applied and is ready to provide oxygen-enriched air
- Durable base and recessed casters to guard against breakage
- Metal outlet fitting is more durable
- The lockable control flow valve
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Indicated by an alarm if there is a blockage in the oxygen flow
- The compressor will automatically shut off if under excessive heat
- Dimension: 14"W x 9"D x 23"H
- Built on the reliable Nuvo platform
- Superior Grade of Molecular Sieve
- Easy Access to filter and hour meter
- Spring mounted high-efficiency compressor.
How to operate Oxygen Concentrators?
Starting Up/ Installation Note: The tube between the cannula and the Mark 5 Nuvo Lite should be limited to 20 meters (60 feet) long.
Note: the required oxygen concentration is normally obtained within five minutes after the unit is started.
- Ensure that the switch is in the O (OFF) position.
- For use without Humidifier Bottle connect the cannula directly to the concentrator oxygen product outlet. Simply slide the cannula over the oxygen outlet.
- If a Humidifier Bottle is prescribed: Unscrew the lid from the bottle and fill with water, per the humidifier bottle manufacturer;s recommendation. Re-attach the lid to the bottle and connect to the oxygen concentrator. Place the bottle on the concentrator and secure with the attachment straps Connect the clear plastic tube supplied to the Humidifier Bottle by use of the DISS fitting. Connect the other end of the tube to the oxygen outlet. Connect the cannula to the outlet on the Humidifier Lid.
- Ensure that all of the parts are connected correctly to avoid leaks. No Humidifier Bottle. This illustration shows the Cannula attached directly to the oxygen product outlet connection on the concentrator. This illustration shows the Humidifier Bottle in place. A tube is attached to the DISS fitting on the bottle lid and to the oxygen product outlet connection. The cannula is attached to the outlet on the bottle lid.
- Plug the power cable into a power outlet of the correct voltage and frequency as defined on the manufacturer;s technical label.
- Press the power switch (I/O) to the ON position (I). The green indicator light glows indicating power is available.
- Turn the flow adjustment knob to the prescribed value. This knob may have already been locked in the medically prescribed position. In this case, do not force it. Only the technician or medical personnel are authorized to release it.
For the equipment supplier or medical staff:
- The flow adjustment knob can be locked to limit it to a specific predetermined value.
- Check the oxygen flow out of the administration device (nasal cannula or other) by placing it near the surface of a glass of water. The flow should disturb the surface of the water
- Adjust the nasal cannula to suit your face 3.2 Turning off device At the end of the treatment, press the I/OSwitch to place it in the O (OFF) position to stop the device.Theoxygenenrichedair owcontinues for approximately one minute after the device is stopped.
- Only the outside of the Mark 5 Nuvo 8 is to be cleaned, with a soft, dry cloth or, if necessary, a damp sponge, then thoroughly dried with wipes and an alcohol-based solution. Acetone, solvents or any other in amiable products must not be used. Do not use abrasive powders.
- The removable cabinet air lter must be cleaned in warm water and household detergent weekly or after approximately 100 hours of use. More frequent cleaning is recommended in dusty environments. Dry before reinstalling.
- Because there is a nal product later inside the device, daily disinfection concerns only the external oxygen therapy accessories: humidifer, probes, nasal cannulas (refer to the respective instructions for use).
- The device must be switched off when alcohol-based solutions are used.
The following minimum guidelines must be observed:
- Humidifier: Clean according to the manufacturer's instructions. If no instructions are provided, do the following:
- Empty the water from the humidi?er.
- Rinse the humidi?er? ask under running water.
- Fill humidi?er up to the mark with distilled water.
- Disinfect the humidi?er parts by immersing them in a disinfectant solution (In general, we recommend using a solution of 1 part vinegar diluted with 10 parts water).
- Rinse and dry.
- Check that the humidifier lid seal is in good condition.
For each new patient:
- Follow the instructions from the humidifier manufacturer. The Mark 5 Nuvo Lite must be cleaned and disinfected as per the above instructions. The cabinet air ltershould be washed or replaced. The entire oxygen administration circuit (oxygen therapy nasal cannulas, etc.) must be changed.
- No special maintenance needs to be carried out by the patient. Your equipment supplier performs periodic maintenance operations to assure continued reliable service from the Mark 5 Nuvo Lite.
Nidek Nuvo Lite Mark 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
|Average Power Consumption
||90% (+6.5% / -3%) at 5 LPM
||0.125 to 5 LPM
||32 lbs/ 14.5 kg
Oxygen Concentrator Warranty:
Limited 3 Year at eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.