With advanced imaging technologies and wide range of transducers, the Mindray DP-30 Ultrasound Power Edition can accompany you at an all new level
Breaking down the barrier between B/W and Doppler ultrasound diagnostic systems, the new 2019 DP-30 Power Edition is an advanced system equipped with Power Doppler and PW Doppler, providing you more possibilities in various clinical applications.
Mindray DP-30 Ultrasound Features and Specifications
- 12.1 inch high definition LED with full screen design
- 30 degree tilting angle adjustable monitor
- 2 universal transducer connectors
- User friendly control panel with backlit
- Light and compact design for extreme portability
DP-30 Ultrasound Streamlined Workflow
- iScanHelper offers ultrasound tutorial for your practice
- iStorage for instant images and reports transfer to PC
- User-de ned keys for programmable personalized operations
- 1.5h uninterrupted scanning with rechargeable battery
- 500GB hard disk for large patient data storage
- Mindray DP-30 Kindey Flow
DP-30 Ultrasound Adding Power to Your Diagnoses
Mindray DP-30 Power Edition
- Power Doppler helps identify bloodflow in different clinical conditions
- PW Doppler and Auto Trace reveal details of bloodflow for more comprehensive diagnosis
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging for enhanced contrast resolution
- iClear for Speckle Reduction Imaging, providing clear and sharp lesion contours
- iTouch for quick image optimization
- iZoom for instant full screen image zoom
Sample Ultrasound Images
Umbilica Cord Ultrasound
Mindray DP-30 Ultrasound Performance
Power Doppler helps identify blood flow in different clinical conditions, essential way to help localization of vessels, making them much easier to accurately measure.
PW Doppler and Auto Trace reveal details of blood flow for more comprehensive diagnosis.
Tissue Harmonic Imaging
Utilizing second harmonics generated from tissue boundary layers, THI significantly enhances contrast resolution and improves image quality especially for technically difficult subjects.
Tissue Specific Imaging optimizes the image quality based on the properties of the tissue being scanned. Four imaging options are available including general, muscle, fluid and fat.
Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
· Sharp & Continuous Edges
· Smooth Uniform Tissues
· Clean ‘no echo areas‘
Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vessels.
Mindray DP-30 Ultrasound Workflow
Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable.
Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key.
Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key.
Dedicated inbuilt tutorial software, iScanHelper provides you with an interface to learn “How & What” of ultrasound scanning. Supported with excellent practical examples and illustrations, iScanHelper, with its easy and practical usability, is an effective educational tool either for beginners or experienced professionals.