Maxtec MAXO2+A Oxygen Analyzer with Internal Sensor - R217P62 - 3.0"W x 4.0"H x 1.5"D
Maxtec MAXO2+A Oxygen Analyzer with Internal Sensor is intended as a tool for use by qualified personnel to spot-check or measure oxygen concentration of a delivered air or oxygen mixture. Durable, compact design that permits comfortable, hand-held operationand easy to clean. Self-diagnostic check of analog and microprocessor circuitry.
- Maxtec MAXO2+A Oxygen Analyzer with Internal Sensor includes:
- Users Guide and Operating Instructions
- Threaded Adapter with Tygon Tubing
- Flow Diverter
- Blue Tee Adapter
- Ideal for checking oxygen percent accuracy in concentrators
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand
- Features a simple one-touch on or off and calilbration
- Calibrates to room air (20.9%) or 100% oxygen
- Oxygen-specific, galvanic sensor that achieves 90% of final value in approximately 15 seconds at room temperature
- Internal MAX-250+ long life sensor
- 5,000 and up? hours operation on 2 AA batteries
- Easy one touch calibration, and impact resistant and drip proof
- Patented ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand
- Quickly adapts to bore tube applications
- Large LCD with 3 digit display
- Low battery indication
- MAX-250 Oxygen Sensor:
- The MAX-250+ oxygen sensor offers stability and extra life. The MAX- 250+ is a galvanic, partial pressure sensor that is specific to oxygen. It consists of two electrodes (a cathode and an anode), a teflon membrane and an electrolyte. Oxygen diffuses through the teflon membrane and immediately reacts at a gold cathode. Concurrently, oxidation occurs electrochemically at the lead anode, generating an electrical current and providing a voltage output. Electrodes are immersed in a unique gelled weak acid electrolyte which is responsible for the sensors long life and motion insensitive characteristis. Since the sensor is specific to oxygen, the current generated is proportional to the amount of oxygen present in the sample gas. When no oxygen is present, there is no electrochemical reaction and therefore, negligible current is produced. In this sense, the sensor is self-zeroing.
Accuracy and Linearity
1% of full scale at constant temperature,
R.H. and pressure when calibrated at full scale
?3% actual oxygen level over full operating temperature range.
90% of final value in approximately 15 seconds at 23?C.
15?C - 40?C (59?F - 104?F)
-15?C - 50?C (5?F - 122?F)
2, AA Alkaline batteries (2 x 1.5 Volts)
Approximately 5000 hours with continuous use
Low Battery Indication
"BAT" icon displayed on LCD
Maxtec MAX-250+ galvanic fuel cell
Expected Sensor Life
>900,000 O2 percent hours minimum 2-years in typical medical applications
3.0"(W) x 4.0"(H) x 1.5"(D) [76mm x 102mm x 38mm]
Warranty 24 months warranty
The MAXO2+ Analyzer is designed for medical oxygen delivery equipment and systems. Under normal operating conditions, Maxtec warrants the MAXO2+ Analyzer to be free from defects of workmanship or materials for a period of 2-years from the date of shipment from Maxtec, provided that the unit is properly operated and maintained in accordance with Maxtec;s operating instructions. Based on Maxtec product evaluation, Maxtec;s sole obligation under the foregoing warranty is limited to making replacements, repairs, or issuing credit for equipment found to be defective. This warranty extends only to the buyer purchasing the equipment directly from Maxtec or through Maxtec;s designated distributors and agents as new equipment.
Maxtec warrants MAXO2+ oxygen sensor in the MAXO2+ Analyzer to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2-years from Maxtec;s date of shipment in a MAXO2+ unit. Should a sensor fail prematurely, the replacement sensor is warranted for the remainder of the original sensor warranty period.
Routine maintenance items, such as batteries, are excluded from warranty. Maxtec and any other subsidiaries shall not be liable to the purchaser or other persons for incidental or consequential damages or equipment that has been subject to abuse, misuse, misapplication, alteration, negligence or accident. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.