This airplane aisle chair is the first of its kind. The optional convertible model easily converts from a transport aisle chair to a manual wheelchair, allowing the user to propel him/herself while not on the airplane.
The aircraft-grade aluminum and solid welded frame make this chair sturdy and safe, and thanks to the innovative frame design, it's able to maneuver easily through narrow aisles. The swing-back armrests aid in decreasing the overall width when necessary, and the 11", extra-long reach push handles promise ease of use for the caregiver. Swivel and height adjustable footplates ensure comfort for many different users, and the snap-in safety belt and easy-access brake locks provide ease of mind.
On the convertible model the 24" large rear wheels are flat-free and feature a foot-operated quick release for easy conversion to the aisle transport chair.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Optional model converts from aisle wheelchair to aisle transport chair
- Innovative frame easily maneuvers narrow aisles
- Swing-back armrests decrease overall width
- 11" Extra long reach push handles
- Swivel and height adjustable footplates
- Snap-in safety belt
- Easy-access brake locks
- Foot operated quick release rear wheels on convertible model
- Free Shipping
item #: 45884
sku : KM-AA-20
brand : Karman
- Innovative frame maneuvers narrow aisles
|Front Wheel Size
|Rear Wheel Size