Invacare HomeFill CGA870 Post Valve Cylinders - HF2POSTD - D
Invacare HomeFill CGA870 Post Valve Cylinders fit the Invacare HomeFill Oxygen System and are designed to provide an oxygen supply for active HomeFill System users. They are used to store supplemental oxygen for use with a CGA870 post valve compatible conserver or regulator. HomeFill Post Valve Cylinders are used by patients who may have difficulty extracting oxygen from the air they breathe. Oxygen duration can vary depending on the oxygen needs of the user.
HomeFill Post Valve Cylinders Features
- Provide added convenience of filling oxygen on own time
- Color: Silver/Green
- Material: Aluminum
Post Valve Cylinder according to the device manufacturer instructions.Ensure toggle valve is open. Open the toggle valve by rotating counterclockwise.Examine the gauge on the connected conserver or regulator. Perform one of the following:
- If the cylinder pressure is less than 1500 psig, fill the cylinder. Connect the cylinder to the compressor.
- If the cylinder pressure is greater than 1500 psig.,do not attempt to fill this cylinder. It may not fill. Use cylinder as normal.
What to Buy with Invacare HF2POST Oxygen Cylinder? Also available (sold separately):
How to fill Invacare Homefill Tanks?
- Check the cylinder pressure before attempting to fill cylinder.
- Close the toggle valve by rotating clockwise.
- Remove the conserver or regulator.
- Remove the post valve cover (located on the cylinder) and the connector fillport covers (located on the compressor).
- On the compressor unit, momentarily push DOWN on the outer ring (sleeve) of the connector fillport to reset the connector.
- Grasp the cylinder assembly.
- Position the cylinder in the compressor cradle.
- Align the cylinder fillport with the connector fillport.
- Pull UP on the outer ring (sleeve) of the connector fillport while pushing DOWN on the cylinder assembly to couple the cylinder fillport into the connector fillport.
NOTE: The cylinder is properly connected when an audible ?click? is heard.
- Press the compressor power switch to the On (I) position.
- After the cylinder is full, press the compressor power switch to the Off (O) position.
- Grasp the cylinder assembly.
- With the other hand, grasp the outer ring (sleeve) of the connector fillport and push DOWN.
- Lift up on the cylinder assembly to remove from the connector fillport.
- When the cylinder fillport is disconnected from the connector fillport, release the outer ring (sleeve) of the connector fillport.
- Remove the cylinder from the compressor cradle.
- Place the fillport covers onto the connector fillport (located on the compressor) and post valve fillport (located on the cylinder).
- Install a CGA870 post valve compatible conserver or regulator.
- Open the toggle valve by turning counterclockwise and examine the conserver or regulator gauge to ensure cylinder is full (needle pointing into GREEN area). If the cylinder is not full, perform the following:
- Repeat Filling the Cylinder.
- If cylinder is not full after second attempt to fill, contact the provider.
How to clean Invacare Homefill?
- After each use, clean exterior of the product with a dry, lint free cloth only
- Store product in a clean area free from grease, oil, and other sources of contamination
- DO NOT use cleaning solutions
- DO NOT immerse product in any kind of liquid
|Capacity||422 liters||170 liters||255 liters|
|Cylinder Filling Times||3.5 hours||75 minutes||125 minutes|
Invacare HomeFill CGA870 Warranty
1 year limited warranty on post valves