Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer - IRC450 - 0 LPM to 10 LPM
Invacare Check O2 Plus Oxygen Analyzer is an economical instrument that reports all the operating parameters necessary for performing oxygen concentrator checks. This analyzer is efficient, cost-effective and designed with technicians in mind. Check O2 Plus checks oxygen concentration, flow rate and patient outlet pressure on any oxygen concentrator. It is three analyzers rolled into one.
Invacare Check O2 Plus Analyzer Key Features:
- Measures three parameters, eliminating the need for multiple instruments: oxygen purity, flow rate and patient outlet pressure
- Requires no routine calibration
- No fuel cell to replace
- Two AA batteries provide over 16,000 readings
- Accurately measures oxygen purity of the Invacare XPO2 Portable Concentrator
- Features simple two-button operation
- Shuts off automatically to extend battery life
- Includes connecting tube and protective boot
- Also available (sold separately):
| ||A. LCD Display |
|B. Mode Button|
|C. On/Off Button|
|D. Gas Sample Inlet|
| E. Gas Sample Outlet|
| F. Battery Door|
More On Check O2 Plus Analyzer Oxygen, Flow and Pressure Measurement:
To check oxygen concentration, flow and pressure of a gas sample from a concentrator:
- Connect the gas sample tubing to the gas sample inlet of the Check O2 Plus.
- Attach the other end of the gas sample tubing to the oxygen concentrator.
- Initiate the flow of gas to the Check O2 Plus at a rate of 1-10 liters per minute (2 liters per minute is recommended). Ensure the concentrator output is stable.
- Turn on the Check O2 Plus.
- Allow the oxygen reading to stabilize for approximately 10 seconds before reading the oxygen concentration and flow.
- To check pressure, cover the gas sample outlet with thumb or finger while gas is flowing.
- Wait 5 seconds for the display to read pressure.
Switching Pressure Units of Measure:
The Check O2 Plus can measure pressure in PSI or kPa. The Check O2 Plus is factory set to measure in PSI. To switch to kPa:
- Using a #1 Phillips screwdriver loosen the battery door screw and remove the battery door.
- Toggle the switch inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery door and tighten the battery door screw.
Wipe down the exterior surfaces of the Check O2 Plus with a moist cloth and mild hand or dish soap (pH 6?8).
|Flow Measurement Range||0 to 10 LPM|
|Pressure Measurement Range||0.5 to 50 PSI|
|Oxygen Measurement Range||21% to 95.6%|
|Operating Temperature Range||59?F to 104? F (15?C to 40?C)|
|Product Weight||6.4 oz|
3 year limited warranty