Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator With 8 cell System ( IS-500-NA8 )
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator With 8 cell System ( IS-500-NA8 ) is used on a prescriptive basis by patients requiring supplemental oxygen. It supplies a high concentration of oxygen and is used with a nasal cannula to channel oxygen from the concentrator to the patient. This can be used at home, institution, vehicle, and various mobile environments.
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Concentrator, 8 cells Battery
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Cable
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Compact and Lightweight
- Flow Settings 1-6
- Intelligent Pulse Oxygen Delivery
- Designed for 24 Hour Use
- Easy to read LCD display
- Inogen Connect App
Discount Additional Packages for the Inogen One G5 System
INOGEN ONE G5 FREEDOM PACKAGE 1 - LIFETIME WARRANTY
INOGEN ONE G5 FREEDOM PACKAGE 2 - LIFETIME WARRANTY
INOGEN ONE G5 FREEDOM PACKAGE 3 - LIFETIME WARRANTY
How to operate Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator?
- Place the Inogen One G5 in a well-ventilated location.
- Air intake and exhaust must have clear access. Locate the Inogen One G5 in such a way that any auditory alerts may be heard. Always operate the Inogen One G5 in an upright position
- Ensure particle filters are in place at both ends of the device.
- Insert the Inogen One G5 battery by sliding the battery into place until the latch returns to the upper position.
- Connect the AC input plug to the power supply. Connect the AC power plug to the power source and connect the power output plug to the Inogen One G5. The green LED on the power supply will be illuminated and a beep will sound from the concentrator.
- Connect the nasal cannula tubing to the nozzle fitting. Nozzle fitting is located on the top of the Inogen One G5. The use of a single lumen cannula up to 25 feet in length is recommended to ensure proper breath detection and oxygen delivery. Additional titration may be needed to ensure proper oxygen delivery when using a particular cannula, consult your physician.?
- Turn on your Inogen One G5 by pressing the ON/OFF Button. A single short beep will sound after the Inogen logo is displayed. Please wait icon ( ) will appear while the concentrator starts up. The display will indicate the selected flow setting and power condition. Following a brief start-up sequence, a warm up period up to 2 minutes will initiate. During this time period the oxygen concentration is building to but may not have reached specification. Additional warm up time may be needed if your Inogen One G5 has been stored in extremely cold temperatures.?
- Set the Inogen One G5 Concentrator to the flow rate prescribed by your physician or clinician. Use the + or – setting buttons to adjust the Inogen One G5 to the desired setting. The current setting can be viewed on the display.?
- Position the nasal cannula on your face and breathe through your nose. The Inogen One G5 will sense the onset of inhalation and deliver a burst of oxygen at a precise time when you inhale. The Inogen One G5 will sense each breath and continue to deliver oxygen in this manner. As your breathing rate changes, the Inogen One G5 will sense these changes and deliver oxygen only as you need it. At times, if you inhale very quickly between breaths the Inogen One G5 may ignore one of the breaths, giving the appearance of a missed breath. This may be normal as the Inogen One G5 senses and monitors the changes in your breathing pattern. The Inogen One G5 will normally sense the next breath and deliver oxygen accordingly.
Inogen One G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specification:
||8.15" (includes single battery)
||Pulse dose delivery system
Six flow settings 1, 2, 3,4,5,6
||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power Cable: for mobile use in car
||Duration (single battery): Up to 6.5 hours
Recharge up to 3 hours with AC or DC power
Duration (double battery): Up to 13 hours
Recharge up to 6 hours with AC or DC power
||Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
Inogen Connect App
||Designed for 24/7 use and conforms to all applicable FAA requirements
for POC use on board an aircraft
||4.7 lbs. (includes single battery)
5 years Warranty at eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.