Inogen One G4 Carry Bag - CA-400 - Carry Bag
Inogen One G4 Carry Bag provides a protective cover to Inogen G4 Oxygen Concentrator. The stretchable fabric at the base of the bag is expandable to allow for use with a single or double battery. There is a slim open pocket inside the bag to allow for minimal storage of items such as ID cards and currency.Note: Image is shown with Concentrator which is sold separately.
- Instruction For Use:
- Remove the carry straps that were provided with Inogen One G4 concentrator from the unit and attach to the metal rings on the carry bag.
- Insert the Inogen One G4 concentrator into place through the side zipper with the cannula barb facing up-right and placed first into the bag, flip the top over and snap top of bag to close.
- The display screen can be seen through the plastic window and the cannula barb is accessible through the open cutout at the top of the bag.
- Fasten the zipper to close the gab.
- Both exhaust vents should be visible through the open mesh banels at the bottom front and back of the bag.
- The intake vent should be visible through the mesh on the side of the bag just below the cannula barb.