Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator With 8 Cell Battery ( IS-300-NA )
Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System is used by patients who require supplemental oxygen on a prescriptive basis. It supplies a high concentration of oxygen and used with a nasal cannula to channel oxygen from concentrator to the patient. Inogen One G3 is smaller, lighter and makes more oxygen per pound.
Travel by boat, car, or train is made more convenient for oxygen users with Inogen One G3. Patients can now get the same quality performance and convenience while on the go that they are used to receiving at home.
Features of Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator With 8 Cell Battery - IS-300-NA
- One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- DC Power Cable
- AC Power Supply
- Nasal Cannula
- Inogen One G3 Carry Bag
- User Manual
- No tanks to refill and no worry of running out of oxygen
- Power Sensing:
- AC Power Supply: 100V to 240V, 50 to 60Hz (auto-sensing allows for worldwide use)
- DC Power: for mobile use
- Easy-to-read LCD display and simple control functions
- Provides independence of use anytime and anywhere
- Designed for both and portable use
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be carried conveniently while traveling
- Low power usage and extremely quiet
- Travels easily in a pack or on wheels
- Needs minor maintenance only
- Removes nitrogen to deliver oxygen-rich air
- Powered by rechargeable battery or any AC or DC power source
Also available (sold separately):
- Is connected to AC or DC power. Recharging time is up to 4 hours for a single battery and 8 hours for a double battery.
Using the Inogen One G3:
- To quickly configure the Inogen One G3 for patient use:
- Slide the battery onto the bottom of the system until the latch clicks into place
- Connect AC power cord to the power supply
- Connect the power supply to the Inogen One G3
- Plug into closest AC outlet
- Turn on the Inogen One G3 by pressing the on/off button
- Set the Inogen One G3 to correct flow setting prescribed by the physician or clinician by pressing the Increase flow or Decrease flow button
- Attach cannula to the metal hose barb located next to the handle of the Inogen One G3
- This Inogen One G3 Concentrator With 8 Cell Battery - IS-300-NA should be used only when prescribed by a physician
- Inogen One G3 is not designed or specified to be used in conjunction with a humidifier, nebulizer or connected with any other equipment
- Use of this device with a humidifier, nebulizer or connected with any other equipment may impair performance and/or damage the equipment
- Inogen One G3 produces enriched oxygen gas which accelerates combustion. Do not allow smoking or open flames within 10 feet of this device while in use.
- Do not submerse the Inogen One G3 or any of the accessories in liquid. Do not expose to water or precipitation. Do not operate in exposed rain. This could lead to electrical shock and/or damage.
- Do not use oil, grease, or petroleum-based products on or near the Inogen One G3.
- Never leave the Inogen One G3 in an environment which can reach high temperatures, such as an unoccupied car in high-temperature environments. This could damage the device.
The outside case should be cleaned using a cloth dampened with a solution of mild detergent like dishwashing detergent and water. Avoid getting water in or around the battery connectors, a power jack, or vents.
Specifications of Inogen One G3 Concentrator With 8 Cell Battery - IS-300-NA:
||4.8lb (includes 8 cell battery)
||Intelligent Delivery Technology
Four flow settings from 1-4
||<42 dB (G3) or 39 db (G3HF) on flow setting 2
||Approximately 2 minutes
||90 +- 6/-3%
|Flow Control Settings
||1,2,3,4,and 5 (G3HF only)
||AC Power Supply
Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1.0A to 0.5A
Output: 19 VDC, 85 W
DC Input: 13.5 to 19 VDC, 10A
Rechargeable Battery: Voltage12.0 to 16.8 VDC
||Duration (single battery): up to 4.5 hours
Duration (double battery): up to 9 hours
Recharge approximately 2-4 hours (single battery) with AC or DC power
Recharge approximately 4-8 hours (double battery) with AC or DC power
|Environmental Ranges Intended for Use:
||Temperature: 40 - 104 Degree F (4 - 40 Degree C)
Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
The 3-year warranty at eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.