Inogen One G3 Gross Particle Filters - RP-300 - 1"W x 1.5"L (Flow Setting 1-4)
Inogen One G3 Gross Particle Filters are designed for use with all Inogen One G3 Portable Oxygen Concentrators. These filters cover the oxygen concentrators air intake screens to filter out dust, pet hair, and other air-borne contaminants. It is ideal for Inogen One G3 that goes to 4 LPM.
- Inogen One G3 Gross Particle Filters are washable and reusable?
- Compatible with the G3 unit with Flow Setting between 1 to 4?
- Easy to insert and remove?
- Location:? Two intake ports on front of oxygen concentrator
- Note: Particle filters are not interchangeable.
- Cleaning Instructions:
- The particle filter must be cleaned at least once a week to ensure ease of flow. Clean the particle filter with mild liquid detergent, rinse in water, and air dry completely before use.