HDM Z2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine ( 717116 )
HDM Z2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine ( 717116 ) is a single pressure device ideal for road warriors, campers, frequent flyers, or anyone looking to take their therapy off-the-grid. It? is an improved version of the Z1 travel CPAP machine. This has an improved quieter motor with 29% less noise at the air intake than the original Z1.HDM Z2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine HighlightsBright LCD display programmable ramp mode for gradual acclimation to prescribed pressure power supply converts voltage ranging from 100-240 volts automatically internal memory stores sleep data.
HDM Z2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine Features:
- HDM Z2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine Includes
- - Power Supply (AC adapter) and Power Cord
- - USB Micro-A to B Cable
- - Tube Adapter for Z1/Z2 Machines
- - 4 ft Slim Style Tube
- - Filters (2- 1 installed + 1 extra)
- - Heat / Moisture Exchanger (HME)
- - Qtube inline muffler
- - User Manual
- One of the Smallest CPAP Machines on the Market
- Auto Stop
- Waterless Humidification with HME
- Advanced-Data Tracking with USB and Bluetooth
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief
- Single Pressure CPAP Machine
- Compatible with PowerShell Battery
More about HDM Z2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine:
Lightest Travel CPAP Machines:
- - Weighing only 10.4 ounces, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and conveniently in any suitcase or bag.
- - When the mask is removed or there is a leak detected the Z2 will stop within seconds.
Z-Breathe Pressure Relief:
- - Z-Breathe is a comfort feature making it easier to exhale temporarily reducing the pressure during exhalation. This helps a person have a more normal breathing pattern and makes it more comfortable to use. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
- - The Z2’s Ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to CPAP therapy.
HME – Waterless Humidification:
- - The Z2 comes with a small, portable humidification cartridge called an HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger). Inserted between the hose and the mask, it captures the moisture in the exhaled breath and releases it on the inhaled breath. does not require electricity or water.
- - The improved Z2 motor and firmware combination, along with the included Qube, is designed to minimize both dynamic and static noise at the device and within the mask.
- - When traveling abroad the power supply automatically adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
See more Products on eemedicals.
HDM Z2 Standard Travel CPAP Machine Specifications:
4 - 20 cm
||10?80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
|Sound pressure level
||-4? F to +140? F (-20?C to +60? C)
|Maximum single fault steady pressure
||30 cm H2O
|| 6.48" X 3.30" X 2.02" (16.46 cm x 8.38 cm x 5.13 cm)
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.