HDM Z2 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine - 718116 - 6.48 L x 3.30 W x 2.02 H
HDM Z2 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine ( 718116 ) is the smallest, lightest, most integrated auto-cpap machine.? Perfect for taking sleep apnea therapy anywhere the user wants to go.? The Z2 Auto CPAP builds on the form of the Z1 with an improved, quieter motor, and an Auto Start or Stop Feature. It does not require a special mask or tube for use. User can use their favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection. HDM Z2 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine HighlightsBright LCD display Programmable ramp mode for gradual acclimation to prescribed pressure Power supply converts voltage ranging from 100-240 volts automatically Internal memory stores sleep data. Know more Products about eemedicals.
HDM Z2 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine Features:
- HDM Z2 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine Includes
- - Z2 device
- - Tube adaptor
- - 4-foot Slim-Style tube
- - Power supply (auto-switching for international travel)
- - Custom USB cable
- - HME (1) good for 5-7 days of use
- - User manual and Get Started guide
- - 1 Filter
- - Q-Tube
- The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use.
- You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
- Programmable as auto-adjusting pressure or fixed pressure CPAP
- Pressure range 4-20 cm H2O
- Z-Breathe comfort feature
- Auto Start/ Stop Feature
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- FAA compliant for in-flight use
- Nitelog app via Bluetooth to iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integrates with Powershell to provide battery-powered CPAP treatment
- No special mask required
More about HDM Z2 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine:
No special mask required:
- The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Integrated Battery Option:
- For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery that provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge.
Free Nitelog app:
- lets the user download their sleep data to any iOS or Android mobile phone or tablet so the user can track their data or share it with a healthcare provider.
HDM Z2 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine Specifications:
|Unit Input range
||41?F to 95?F (5?C to 35?C)
||10?80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
||Sea level to 8,000 ft (2400 m)
||Compatible with IEC 60601-1-2
||6.48? X 3.30? X 2.02? (16.46 cm X 8.38 cm X 5.13 cm)
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.