HDM Z1 Unplugged Fixed Pressure Travel CPAP Machine With PowerShell And Battery ( HD60-1010 ) 6.3"L x 3.5"W x 2" H
HDM Z1 Unplugged Fixed Pressure Travel CPAP Machine ( HD60-1010 ) is a single user, reusable device that provides continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) to support the treatment of adults with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). It is the smallest, lightest, most integrated fixed pressure cpap machine that uses the Z-Breathe algorithm which learns from users' breathing patterns and relieves machine pressure on exhalation. Comes with PowerShell, a fully integrated battery system that delivers a night of therapy on battery power.
Features of HDM Z1 Unplugged Fixed Pressure Travel CPAP Machine:
- - The Z1 CPAP
- - The PowerShell battery cradle system
- - One 45 Wh Battery Module
- - AC Power Supply / Charging Cable
- - Disposable Filter
- - 4ft CPAP Tube
- - Z1 Tube Adapter
- - 1 HME
- Very quiet, make only 26 dBA of sound during operation
- Extremely lightweight, weighing only 10 ounces this is a great everyday machine
- Ideal travel machine that fits in the palm of hand so the user will never have to leave cpap at home
- Powerful enough to be used every day
- Z1 CPAP device is approved for use by adults
Z1 display offers useful information on device settings:
- - Treatment pressure display
- - Ramp progress indicator (if ramp set)
- - Ramp time remaining (if ramp set)
- - Battery status (if present)
- - AC Power indicator (if connected)
- - Current date
- - Fault indicator (if fault occurs)
- - Reminder indicator (if excessive air leakage occurs)
How to use:
- Unpack the filter. Insert the filter into the end cap as shown, with the arched side of the filter aligned with the top of the end cap. Ensure the filter covers all holes in the end cap. Press the end cap onto the Z1.
- Connect one end of the CPAP tube to the round end of the tube adapter. Insert the other end of the tube adapter into the outlet of the Z1 as shown. Connect the other end of the CPAP tube to the mask. Ensure all connections are tight to avoid air leaks.
- Plug the power supply (AC to DC power adapter) into the Z1 as shown and into a wall outlet. The Z1 will power up in standby mode. The display will read . The Z1 display will always be active whenever the device is receiving power.
- Push the start/stop button ( ) to initiate therapy using the pre-programmed prescription setting. Push this button a second time to stop therapy.
- Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some individuals with the following pre-existing conditions.
- - Severe bullous lung disease
- - Pneumothorax
- - Pathologically low blood pressure
- - Dehydration
- - The cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma.
- Users should report unusual chest pain, severe headache, or increased breathlessness to their prescribing physician. An acute upper respiratory tract infection may require temporary discontinuation of treatment.
- The following side effects may arise during the course of therapy with CPAP devices:
- - Drying of the nose, mouth, or throat
- - Eye irritation
- - Nosebleed
- - Bloating
- - Skin rashes
- - Ear or sinus discomfort
- - Be careful not to place your Z1 where it can be bumped or where someone is likely to trip over the power cord.
- - Make sure your Z1, Power Supply, PowerShell and Battery are kept clean, dry, and free of dust.
- - Always make sure the power cord and plugs are in good condition and the equipment is not damaged before use.
- - Make sure the area around your Z1 and accessories is dry and clean.
- - During partial (below rated minimum voltage) or total power failure, therapy pressures will not be delivered. When power is restored, your Z1 will enter standby mode and all prior settings will be retained in memory.
- - Follow the storage and cleaning instructions provided with your CPAP Tube and mask.
- - The air filter should be changed at intervals specified in this User Guide. Accumulation of filtered particles over time can reduce the efficiency and shorten the life of any CPAP device, including the Z1.
- - Do not wash the air filter. The air filter is not washable or reusable.
- - The End Cap protects the Z1 in the event of a minor collision. Always ensure that the End Cap is securely fitted in accordance with instructions at all times. The Z1 may not operate if the End Cap is not properly installed.
- - The temperature of the airflow for breathing produced by CPAP devices can be higher than the temperature of the room. This is true of all CPAP devices. Caution should be exercised when using your Z1 at room temperatures warmer than 90°F (32°C).
- - Only operate the Z1 and accessories within the operating temperature, humidity and altitude conditions specified in the Technical Specifications section of this User Guide.
- - Only store or transport the Z1 and accessories within the storage and transport temperature, humidity and altitude conditions specified in the Technical Specifications section of this User Guide.
- - Damage to the CPAP Tube may result in air leaks. If this occurs, stop using the damaged CPAP Tube and replace it immediately.
Specifications of HDM Z1 CPAP Machine:
|Starting Ramp Pressure
||4 to CPAP Pressure
|Maximum single fault steady pressure
||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing
||6.3" x 3.5" x 2"
|Battery Machine only
3 years warranty on Z1 device at eemedicals, 2 years warranty on PowerShell, 9 months warranty on the overnight battery, and 2 years warranty on the power supply.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.