HDM Z1 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine ( HD60-1007 )
HDM Z1 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine ( HD60-1007 ) is the smallest, lightest, most integrated auto-cpap machine. At only 10 ounces and integrated PowerShell technology, the Z1 Auto delivers an amazing night's sleep on a single battery charge. With its auto-cpap algorithm, it actually adapts to users breathing requirements thousands of times per night. Z1 Auto delivers therapy at lower overall pressures and a better, more natural breathing experience.
Features of the HDM Z1 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine:
- HDM Z1 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine includes:
- - Z1 Auto cpap machine
- - AC Power Supply
- - 4ft slimline tubing
- - 1 HME
- - 1 Z1 Filter
- Very quiet, with a sound level of 26dB
- Extremely lightweight, weighing only 10oz and ideal for travel
- Approved for use by adults only
- Nitelog mobile app for iOS to view, analyze, and even remote control Z1 Auto from iOS device
Free iOS mobile app for data and remote control
- - Data-capable and records all information on events and compliance
- - Download the free Nitelog mobile app for iOS and Android, sync directly to the device with Bluetooth
- - Review data or share it with doctor directly from the app
- - Nitelog can also serve as a remote control for Z1 Auto
- - Nitelog use with iOS devices increases daily and now Android users can access their sleep data too
- - Nitelog for Android is a free download app at the Google Play Store. The new Nitelog works with Android Versions 4.3 and above to the most current Android Version 5.1.1
- - Some of the newer phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Note 5 will require the customer to install the Z1 Auto Firmware Upgrade v 184.108.40.206 to enable connectivity.
More Information about HDM Z1 Auto Base Travel CPAP Machine:
Indications for Use
- Your Z1 CPAP System is a single user, reusable device that provides continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) to support the treatment of adults weighing over 66 lbs (30 kg) with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Positive airway pressure therapy may be contraindicated in some individuals with the following pre-existing conditions:
- - Severe bullous lung disease
- - Pneumothorax
- - Pathologically low blood pressure
- - Dehydration
- - The cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma.
- Users should report unusual chest pain, severe headache, or increased breathlessness to their prescribing physician. An acute upper respiratory tract infection may require temporary discontinuation of treatment.
- The following side effects may arise during the course of therapy with CPAP devices:
- - Drying of the nose, mouth, or throat
- - Eye irritation
- - Nosebleed
- - Bloating
- - Skin rashes
- - Ear or sinus discomfort
Optional integrated battery (not included):
- - The Z1 Auto cpap has an optional integrated battery system that we call the PowerShell. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery.
- - Be careful not to place your Z1 where it can be bumped or where someone is likely to trip over the power cord.
- - Make sure your Z1, Power Supply, PowerShell and Battery are kept clean, dry, and free of dust.
- - Always make sure the power cord and plugs are in good condition and the equipment is not damaged before use.
- - Make sure the area around your Z1 and accessories is dry and clean.
- - During partial (below rated minimum voltage) or total power failure, therapy pressures will not be delivered. When power is restored, your Z1 will enter standby mode and all prior settings will be retained in memory.
- - Follow the storage and cleaning instructions provided with your CPAP Tube and mask.
- - The air filter should be changed at intervals specified in this User Guide. Accumulation of filtered particles over time can reduce the efficiency and shorten the life of any CPAP device, including the Z1.
- - Do not wash the air filter. The air filter is not washable or reusable.
- - The End Cap protects the Z1 in the event of a minor collision. Always ensure that the End Cap is securely fitted in accordance with instructions at all times. The Z1 may not operate if the End Cap is not properly installed.?
- - The temperature of the airflow for breathing produced by CPAP devices can be higher than the temperature of the room. This is true of all CPAP devices. Caution should be exercised when using your Z1 at room temperatures warmer than 90°F (32°C).
- - Only operate the Z1 and accessories within the operating temperature, humidity and altitude conditions specified in the Technical Specifications section of this User Guide.
- - Only store or transport the Z1 and accessories within the storage and transport temperature, humidity and altitude conditions specified in the Technical Specifications section of this User Guide.
- - Damage to the CPAP Tube may result in air leaks. If this occurs, stop using the damaged CPAP Tube and replace immediately
Nitelog Quick Start
- - Make sure that bluetooth is enabled in your phone settings and the Z1.
- - To connect to a Z1, click the + button in Nitelog, open Device List, and select your device.
- - Set your Z1 password (see page 2).
- - Once connected, the Nitelog main screen will light up and as it updates.
- - Use the up, down, and start/stop button on Classic View just as you would on the Z1.
- - View and edit Z1 device settings by swiping left on the Classic View.
- - View your data by clicking the top middle icon on the main screen
- - To update your sleep data, use the green sync button located at the bottom of Chart View.
- - Share data or generate compliance reports by clicking the action menu on the bottom left of Chart View.
- - View more options by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner of the Classic View.
4-20 cmH2O cpap, 4-20 cmH2O auto
||0 to 45 minutes
|Starting Ramp Pressure
||4 to Auto adjust CPAP Pressure
||8000; / 2591 m max
||AC power 100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing
||6.3" x 3.5" x 2" / 16.5cm x 8.4cm x 5.1cm
3 years warranty on Z1 Auto device and 2 years warranty on the power supply at eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.