Graham field John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Penguin Nebulizer Compressor - JB77100 - Nebulizer Compressor and Igloo Carry Case
Graham field John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Penguin Compressor Nebulizer is designed to provide a source of compressed air for aerosol therapy. It is used in conjunction with a jet (pneumatic) nebulizer to produce medicated aerosols for inhalation by pediatric and adult patients with respiratory symptoms. The reliable, lubrication-free, piston-driven compressor provides high performance and long life.John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Penguin Nebulizer Comes Complete with:1 Reusable Nebulizer1 Mouthpiece1 Pediatric mask1 T Adapter1 PVC tubing3 Spare filters
Neb-u-Tyke Penguin Nebulizer Compressor Features
- Small footprint and light weight provide exceptional portability
- Compressor weighs only 3.5 lbs
- Reliable, Piston-driven Compressor
- Colorful, Child-Friendly
- Indications for therapy include
- Chronic bronchitis
- Infection of the upper respiratory tract
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory disorders in accordance with a physicians prescription
- Nebulizer Compressor Dimensions: 6.7" W 4.8" D 6.5" H
How To Use Neb-u-Tyke Penguin Nebulizer Compressor?
- Before each use, inspect the compressor and nebulizer cup assembly for damage or wear; replace as needed.
- Place the compressor on a table or other flat stable surface (not on the floor), in an area that is clean and dust-free. Be sure you can easily reach the controls when seated.
- Open the nebulizer medication cup: Twist the cap counter-clockwise until it stops, then lift cap off.
- Use a medicine dropper or premeasured dose to add the prescribed amount of medication to the nebulizer medication cup. Warning: Do not fill the medication cup with more than 10 ml of medication per treatment. Do Not Overfill.
- ? Install cap on cup. Turn clockwise to tighten.
- If using the mouthpiece for treatment, proceed to step 7. If using a mask, install the bottom part of the mask directly onto the top of the nebulizer medication cup cap as shown at right. Proceed to step 9
- Insert mouthpiece into large end of T adapter. Info: The reservoir tube, shown in the illustration earlier in this manual, acts as a holding tank for the mist, reducing the amount lost during treatment. Its use is optional. If you wish to use the reservoir tube, install it now on the small end of the T adapter.
- Install T adapter onto top of nebulizer medication cup cap.
- Connect the tubing to the adapter on the bottom of the nebulizer medication cup.
- Connect the tubing's other end to the compressor air outlet connector.
- Ensure that the ON/OFF switch is in the OFF position.
- Plug the power cord into a properly grounded electrical wall outlet.
- Move the ON/OFF switch to the ON position to start the compressor.
- Place the nebulizer mouthpiece between teeth and close mouth (or install mask on face).
- As aerosol starts flowing, inhale deeply and slowly through mouthpiece (or mask). Warning: Never use a nebulizer with a clogged nozzle. If the nozzle is clogged, the aerosol mist will be reduced, altered or stopped, which will diminish or eliminate the effectiveness of the treatment. If clogging occurs, replace the nebulizer. Info: If you need to interrupt treatment, move the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
- When the treatment is complete, move the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position to turn off the compressor.
- Unplug the compressor from power outlet. 8
- Disconnect nebulizer from tubing.
- Clean nebulizer
: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -
John Bunn Neb-u-Tyke Nebulizer Specification
| Particulars|| Dimensions|
| Method Of Nebulization|| Piston Driven|
| Power|| 115VAC, 60Hz|
| Power Consumption|| 63 watts|
| Operating Temperature Range|| 41?F to 104?F (5?C to 40?C) |
| Operation|| 30% to 95% RH|
| Storage Temperature Range|| -40?F to 158?F (-40?C to 70?C)|
| Storage|| 30% to 95% RH|
| Weight|| 3.5 lb (1.59 kg) |
| W x D x H || 6.7" ? 4.8" ? 6.5" (17.0 cm x 12.2 cm x 16.5 cm)|
| Max Pressure (Compressor) || 32.5 ps|
| Flow Range (Compressor) || 0 - 10 liters/min|
| Particle Size (Nebulizer)|| 0.5 - 5 microns|
| Capacity (Nebulizer)|| 10 ml|
5 year limited warranty