The Freelander Low Seat Wheelchair from Keen Mobility features the same great features as the original Freelander, but with a lower seat to floor height that is perfect for shorter users or those that prefer to foot propel their wheelchair.
Some of the Freelander's great features include breathable nylon upholstery, adjustable flip-back armrests, an adjustable seat-to-floor height, quick-release wheels, wheel locks, adjustable anti-tippers, adjustable backrest height and much more.
- Desk-length adjustable height flip-back non-removable armrests
- Lightweight 28 lb. frame
- Nylon upholstery is breathable and water resistant
- Non-peeling, non-tearing armrests prevent skin tears and minimize infection
- High impact composite foot plates
- Wheel locks
- Rear anti-tippers come standard
- Quick-release wheels, Dual axel for adjustable seat height
- Adjustable 16" - 21" height backrest
- Easily folds for storage or transport
- Highly visible blue wheel locks
- .5" Tilt from front of seat to back helps prevent falls
- Free Shipping
item #: 35769
sku : FRD-H18x16-SL
brand : Keen Healthcare
- Extra low seat-to-floor height
- Perfect for shorter users
- Works for those who foot-propel their chair
||23" - 27"
|Front Wheel Size
|Rear Wheel Size
||Full Length - Flip Back
||15" - 19"
||E0951 - K0195
|Warranty on Frame