The Viper Plus Light Weight Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is a great solution for your mobility needs. With a reclining backrest and flip-back detachable desk arms the wheelchair can accommodate a large variety of users. Comes with a 12" Seat.
Attention California residents: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Built in seat rail extension and extendable upholstery allows the seat to be quickly set at 16? or 18? depths, without any extra components
- Attendant wheel locks in a convenient and easily accessible location
- Spreader bar that acts as a back stabilizer and a convenient push handle for the attendant
- Offset rear wheel position adds additional stability and equally distributes the patients weight while in the various reclining positions
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free, featuring 8? front casters
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort, and feature the flip-back style for easy transfers
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to floor height from adult to hemi-level
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- Comes standard with swing-away or elevating legrests
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight
item #: 48857
sku : pl412rbdda
brand : Drive
- State-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism
- Backrest reclines from 90-degrees to 180-degrees
||47 lbs. - 51 lbs.
||16" - 20"
||16" - 18"
||24" - 28"
||Full Length - Flip Back
||53 lbs. - 57 lbs.