Drive Reusable Nebulizer Kit - 18254 - Nebulizer Kit
Drive Reusable Nebulizer Kit is designed for respiratory therapy. It nebulizes in upright positions or at angles up to 45?. It features leak-proof and secure seal with simple 1/4 turn assembly design and very low residual volume (07cc). What does Drive Medical Nebulizer Kit include?MouthpieceT pieceCorrugated reservoir tubeMedication Cup7 feet tubing
Drive Reusable Nebulizer Kit 18254 Features
- Anti-spill "T" design
- High medication bowl capacity (10cc)
- Graduated volume (cc) markings on bowl
- Material: polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polycarbonate
- Need to be replaced every 6 months from first use for best performance
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Dishwasher safe
What is Drive Reusable Nebulizer compatible with?Note: Prescription can be emailed or faxed to 1.203.616.2851. To email please:
How to use Drive Medical Reusable Nebulizer Kit?
- Attach T Piece to the medication cup.
- Attach mouthpiece and corrugated reservior tube to T piece.
- Connect the 7' tubing to the medication cup and the nebulizer machine.
- Be sure connections are secured before turning on the nebulizer machine.
- Store away from heat and light.
Precautions to take while using Drive Medical 18254 Reusable Nebulizer Kit
- A Nebulizer Kit must only be used by persons who have received adequate training and instruction from qualified medical personnel.
- Inappropriate use of these products may result in harm to the patient.
- Nebulizer concentration is affected by the patient's tidal volume.
- Do not use the neb kit or a nebulizer machine in the presence of an open flame, as ignition is a remote possibility with high concentrations of medication present.
- Be sure connections are secure at all times.
- Do not sterilize.