Drive Power Neb Ultra Compressor Nebulizer - 18080 - With Disposable Neb Kit
Power Neb Ultra Compressor Nebulizer by Drive Medical is perfect for patients who need nebulized medicine with a compact easy to use nebulizer. It delivers a consistent particle size of less than five microns, and treatment times that are fast and effective.Why use Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer?Comes complete with disposable neb kitBuilt in neb kit holder allows for hands-free usePowerful piston pump is quiet, efficient and dependableOne of the smallest and lightest nebulizer, weighing only 3.2 poundsConvenient to store and carry from room to roomLimited Time Offer: Buy Drive Power Neb Universal Nebulizer Carry Shoulder Bag @ lowest price. Hurry Now!
What does Drive Power Neb Ultra Nebulizer include?
Power Neb Ultra comes with a disposable or reusable nebulizer kit that includes:
- Medication cup
- 7 Feet tubing
- Reservoir tube
How does Power Neb Ultra Compressor Nebulizer work?
People with breathing problems, such as Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) are often prescribed medicines that minimize or control the symptoms of their disease. Compressor Nebulizer Systems deliver these prescribed medications to the lungs.
Power Neb Ultra includes an AC powered air compressor to provide a source of compressed air for home health care use. This compressor is used in conjunction with a jet (pneumatic) nebulizer to convert the inhalable drugs into an aerosol form for inhalation by a patient. The medications and compressor nebulizer systems are used as directed by a physician to maximize the benefits. They can be prescribed for everyday use or periodically as symptoms present themselves.
Most medicines that are to be used with a are created in a liquid form. This liquid medication is placed in the nebulizer cup. The compressor is connected to the nebulizer by flexible tubing and generates a specific pressure and flow of air that drives the nebulizer. The pressurized air produced by the compressor initiates the ability of nebulizer to break down the liquid medication into a very fine mist. This mist is often referred to as an aerosol cloud. It is propelled out of the nebulizer and inhaled into the lungs where the medicine is readily absorbed.
What to Buy with Power Neb Compressor Nebulizer?
Note: Prescription can be emailed or faxed to 1.203.616.2851. To email please:
How to use Power Neb Ultra Compressor?
- Before each use, inspect the Compressor and nebulizer cup assembly for damage or wear, replace as needed.
- Place the Compressor on a table or other flat stable surface. Be sure you can easily reach the controls when seated. Do not use this device on the floor.
- With the power switch in the O (OFF) position, plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the tubing to the compressor air outlet connector.
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and add indicated medication to the nebulizer cup before use.
- Attach the other end of the tubing into the air inlet connector found at the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- Turn on the Compressor by pressing the power switch to the I (ON) position and begin treatment.
- If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press the power switch to O (OFF) position.
- When the treatment is complete, turn off the compressor by pressing the power switch to O (OFF) position and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- Always unplug this device immediately after use.
- Do not use this product in or near explosive atmospheres, or where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
- Do not pump combustible liquids or vapors with the product or use in or near an area where flammable or explosive liquids of vapors may exist.
- Do not operate this product in an oxygen enriched environment, i.e. oxygen tent or oxygen hood.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas
How to clean Drive Nebulizer?
All parts of the nebulizer, except tubing, should be cleaned according to the following instructions.
- With power switch in the ? Off? position, unplug the power cord from wall outlet.
- Disconnect tubing from the air inlet connector and set aside.
- Disassemble mouthpiece or mask from cap. Open nebulizer by turning cap counterclockwise and remove baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution. Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue. Allow to air dry.
- For reusable nebulizer only, it can be cleaned daily in dishwasher using top shelf or by following the above cleaning procedure.
- Drive Reusable Nebulizer is dishwasher safe, but do not place any Drive Disposable Nebulizer parts in an automatic dishwasher; doing so could cause damage.
How to clean Drive Power Neb Compressor?
- With power switch in the ?Off ? position, unplug the power cord from wall outlet.
- Wipe outside of the compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free.
- Do not submerge in water; doing so will result in compressor damage.
Power Neb Ultra Specifications
|Method of Nebulization||Piston Compressor|
|Particle Size||0.5 ?m to 5 ?m|
|Unit Dimensions||6.3" (W) x 3.0" (H) x 5.3" (D)|
|Operating Voltage||120VAC, single phase, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||110W Max|
|Storage/Transport Temperature Range||-25 to 70?C (-13 to 158?F)|
|Storage/Transport Humidity||10 ? 95%|
|Operating Humidity||15 ? 95% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||10 to 40?C (50 to 104?F)|
|Compressor Free Air Flow||8 LPM|
|Max Pressure||30 psig or greater / 230 KPa|
|Operating Environment Pressure||800 hPa to 1060 hPa|
|Storage/Transportation Environment Pressure||700 hPa to 1060hPa|
|Operating Pressure Range||30 psig or greater|
|Operating Noise Level||< 63 dBA|
Drive Nebulizer Warranty
5 year limited warranty on compressor parts