Drive Pacifica Elite Compressor Nebulizer - 18070 - With Disposable Neb Kit
Drive Pacifica Elite Compressor Nebulizer provides a source of compressed air for home health care use. It converts certain inhalable drugs into an aerosol form for inhalation by a patient. Pacifica nebulizer is a workhorse with higher liter flows, shorter treatment times and quieter operation than similar economy compressor nebulizers. Pacifica Elite Nebulizer HighlightsDelivers consistent particle size of <5 microns and fast treatment times Lightweight design of 4.1 lbs makes it extremely portablePowerful piston pump is quiet, efficient, and dependableEasy to clean nebulizer kit is includedIdeal for adult or pediatric patientsNote: Prescription can be emailed or faxed to 203.616.2851.
What does Drive Pacifica Nebulizer Include?
Drive Pacifica Elite Nebulizer includes the following:
- Medication cup
- 7 feet tubing
- Reservoir tube
Pacifica Elite Nebulizer Replacement Parts
How to clean Drive Pacifica Elite Nebulizer?
Pacifica Nebulizer Cleaning
- With power switch in the ?Off? position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Disconnect tubing from the air-inlet connector and set aside.
- Disassemble mouthpiece or mask from cap. Open nebulizer by turning cap counterclockwise and remove baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution. Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue. Allow to air dry.
- For reusable nebulizer only, it can be cleaned daily in dishwasher using top shelf or by following the above cleaning procedure.
- is dishwasher safe, but do not place any parts in an automatic dishwasher; doing so could cause damage.
Pacifica Compressor Cleaning
- With power switch in the ?Off ? position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Wipe outside of the compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free.
- Do not submerge in water; doing so will result in compressor damage.
Pacifica Elite Nebulizer Specifications
|Method of Nebulization||Piston Compressor|
|Particle Size||0.5 ?m to 5 ?m|
|Unit Dimensions||7.5" (W) x 4.0" (H) x 6.8" (D)|
|Electrical Requirements||125 VAC, 60Hz|
|Operating Noise Level||<65 dBA|
|Power Consumption||110 Watts Max|
|Maximum Pressure||35 psig or greater|
|Operating Pressure Range||10 - 16 psi|
|Compressor Free Air Flow||9 lpm|
|Operating Temperature Range||50 to 104?F, (10 to 40?C)|
|Operating Humidity||15 - 95% non-condensing|
|Storage/Transport Temperature Range||-13 to 158?F, (-25 to 70?C)|
|Storage/Transport Humidity||10 - 95% non-condensing|
|Weight||4.1 lbs (1.86 kg)|
5 year limited warranty on compressor parts