Drive NasalFit Deluxe EZ CPAP Mask without Headgear - 100NDEL-NH - Large
The NasalFit Deluxe EZ CPAP Mask has a soft silicone cushion, comfortable forehead plate with silicon pad, and a 360° rotational elbow, which is designed to increase comfort, compliance, and mask stability. Its adjustable headgear, easy to assemble cushions, and a lightweight streamlined design help to ensure proper fit and minimal leak during sleep.
Drive NasalFit CPAP Mask Features
- Drive NasalFit Deluxe EZ CPAP Mask without Headgear has dual 360° swivels at the mask attachment and at the standard 22mm tubing attachment point
- Latex Free
- One piece molded silicone rubber; small, light and comfortable.
- Clear mask allows a good view of the nasal area.
- Low dead space results in low CO2 build up.
- Dual 360 degree swivels at the mask attachment and at the standard 22mm tubing attachment point.
- Headgear with hook and loop fastener provides maximum versatility and movement.
More Information Intended Use
The CPAP/VPAP Mask is intended to be used for patients who have been prescribed CPAP or VPAP therapy and are under the specific direction of a physician. It is used in conjunction with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP/VPAP) devices in home, hospital and Institutional Environments.Cleaning instruction
- Detach headgear from the mask.
- Handwash gently with mild soap and warm water, rinse the mask and components thoroughly.
- Let mask and components air dry before reusing.
- Replace mask if there are cracks, tears or excessive discoloration.
The use of bleach, chlorine, alcohol or aromatic-based solutions may cause hardening of the materials of construction and reduce the life of the product.Contraindications
This mask may not be suitable for patients with the following conditions: impaired cardiac sphincter function, excessive reflux, impaired cough reflex and hiatal hernia. It should not be used if the patient is unresponsive, obtunded, unable to remove the mask, or uncooperative.? Warnings
- This mask should only be used with CPAP systems recommended by your physician or respiratory therapist.
- Do not use this mask unless the CPAP or VPAP system is turned on and operating properly.
- Never block the mask;s vent holes or exhalation port.
Note: CPAP systems are intended to be used with special masks with vent holes in either the connectors or the mask that allows continuous flow out of the mask. When the CPAP machine is turned on and functions properly, new air from the CPAP machine flushes the exhaled air out through the mask;s exhalation port. However, when the CPAP machine is not operating, enough fresh air will not be provided through the mask and exhaled air may be rebreathed. Rebreathing of exhaled air for longer than several minutes can in some circumstances lead to suffocation.
- If oxygen is used with the CPAP system, the oxygen flow must be turned off when the CPAP machine is not in operation.
Note:? When the CPAP device is not in operation and the oxygen flow is left on, oxygen delivered into the ventilator tubing may accumulate within the CPAP machines enclosure and create a risk of fire.
Note: At a fixed flow rate of supplemental oxygen, the inhaled oxygen concentration will vary depending on the pressure setting, patient pattern and leak rate.
- Do not smoke if oxygen is in use.
- Contact a healthcare professional if chest discomfort, shortness of breath, stomach distention, belching, or a? severe headache are experienced. *Avoid eating or drinking three hours before using this mask to minimize the risk of vomiting during sleep.
- Do not use this mask if you are taking drugs that may cause vomiting.
Caution: At low CPAP pressures the flow through the exhalation port may be inadequate to clear all exhaled gas from the tubing and some rebreathing may occur.Must only be used by persons who have received adequate training and instruction from qualified medical personnel