Drive Model 180 Nebulizer - #180 - Model 180
Drive Model 180 Nebulizer is operated by hand bulb or compressed air and is especially practical for administering vaporized medication to sensitive nasal passages. It is a very practical nebulizer for use where vapor instead of spray is indicated for the treatment of sensitive nasal cases. It is good for deep-seated conditions of the lower respiratory tract or very sensitive nasal tract.Drive Model 180 Nebulizer Highlights:Deep-seated conditionsVented nasal guardVery practical nebulizer
Features of Drive 180 Nebulizer
- Specially suited for a solution with oil or glycerin base medications
- All types of oil or water solutions can be used that are compatible with rhodium and nickel plating
- Vented nasal guard restricts development of undesirable pressure, and small and large plain guards are provided for inflation purposes
- Used by E.N.T doctors, research laboratories, veterinarians
Note: Prescription can be emailed or faxed to 1.203.616.2851. To email please:
More Instructions About Drive 180 Nebulizer To Use:
- Use only solutions with an oil or glycerin base. For best results, fill bottle not more than one-quarter full.
- Nebulizer can be operated with either compressed air or a hand bulb. If hand bulb is used, grasp the bulb firmly using the fingers against the palm of the hand, rather than two or three fingers against the thumb.
- For a dry vapor, turn the little metal table inside the bottle to a horizontal position. For a moist vapor, turn it to a perpendicular position.
- Nebulizer is equipped with both a vented and a plain nasal guard. The nasal guard with ventilating grooves prevents any undesirable excess of air pressure in the nasal cavities. This extra low-pressure feature ensures against any possible harm to delicate membranes.
- The plain guard is for inflation purposes. In attaching either nasal guard to the nebulizer, give it a slight twist to make it fit tightly.
- Unscrew and remove spray unit from the? bottle.
- Unscrew and remove glass tube with its metal ferrule.
- Wipe the nozzle point clean. If this does not remove obstruction, run a fine wire through the glass tube and metal ferrule.
- Replace glass tube and screw metal part to bottle.
- Remove plastic nasal guard.
- Disassemble the atomizer by rotating the cap in a counterclockwise direction.
- The spray tube assembly can be removed from the cap by rotating it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Boil metal parts and plastic guard.