Drive Medel JetNeb Plus Reusable Nebulizer - 18260 - JetNeb Plus Nebulizer
Drive Medel JetNeb Plus Reusable Nebulizer utilizes a dual valve system improving clinical efficacy and treatment efficiency. It uses an inspiratory valve that delivers more medication while the patient breathes in, and an expiratory valve that wastes less when the patient breathes out.
- Drive Medel JetNeb Plus Reusable Nebulizer includes:
- Reusable, breath enhanced nebulizer (double valve system)
- 7 feet air tube
- Comes with a Timestrip which, when activated, will count down six months at which time the JetNeb Plus should be replaced, with an adhesive back, place the Timestrip on compressor or on any other smooth common area surface for an easy reorder reminder
- Optimized average particle size of 3.4 m for targeted deep lung therapy
- Up to 92.6% of medication is aerosolized into fine particle mist
- Also available (sold separately) :
Note: Prescription can be emailed or faxed to 1.203.616.2851. To email please:
- Instructions or use:
- The device must be checked before each use
- Before using the device, proceed with the cleaning operations as described in the Cleaning and disinfection instruction section
- Open the nebulizer by turning counterclockwise the top
- Make sure that the medicine conduction cone is properly fitted on the air conduction cone inside the nebulizer and pour the prescribed quantity of medicine into the nebulizer
- Close the nebulizer by turning clockwise the two parts, paying attention that they are thoroughly sealed
- Connect one end of the air tube to the nebulizer bottom and the other end to the air outlet of device
- If you need to use the mouthpiece, insert it directly onto the nebulizer
- Wash the nebulizer and its accessories as described in the following section.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the accessories:
Follow carefully the cleaning and disinfection instructions of the accessories as they are very important for the device performances and the therapy success
- After each treatment: Disassemble the nebulizer by turning counterclockwise the top and remove the medicine conduction cone. Wash the components of the disassembled nebulizer, the mouthpiece and nosepiece by using tap water; dip in boiling water for 5 minutes. Reassemble the nebulizer components and connect it to the air-outlet, switch the device on and let it work for 10-15 minutes. The masks and air tube must be washed with warm water. Do not boil nor autoclave the air tube and masks
- Sterilization: Use cold disinfecting liquids following the manufacturers instructions
- Replacement of the Nebulizer:
- The nebulizer must be replaced after a long period of inactivity, in case it shows deformations or cracks, or when the nebulizer nozzle is obstructed by dry medicine, dust, etc. It is recommended? to replace the nebulizer after a period between 6 months and 1 year depending on the usage. Use original nebulizers only
- Timestrip Instructions:
JetNeb includes a Timestrip. Please follow the below instructions for activation. This is a self adhesive timing device which will indicate when it is time to replace your JetNeb:
- Simply remove the backing and place the self adhering Timestrip® onto the smooth service of your nebulizer compressor, or any other common area smooth surface
- Depress the button to activate the Timestrip
- After 6 months, the Timestrip will indicate it is time to replace your JetNeb.
- Timestrip Warning:
- Timestrip does not monitor the condition of the reusable nebulizer but only records the passage of time after Timestrip activation. If activated at the time of first using the reusable nebulizer, it will then serve as a reminder when the reusable nebulizer should be replaced.
Read carefully the instructions for use before operation.
- Use the device only as described in this manual, following the indications of your doctor.
- Keep this manual for future reference.
- If you decide not to use the device any longer, it is recommended to dispose of it according to the current regulations.
- Use this device only with medicines/accessories prescribed by your doctor.
|Output Range||0.02ml / min|
|Nebulization Rate||0.3ml / min|
|Average Particle Size||3.4?m|
|Fraction of Fine Particles||92.6%|
|Maximum Filling Volume||8ml|
|Minimum Filling Volume||2ml|