Drive Disposable Nebulizer Kit - NEBKIT600 - With Adult Aerosal Mask
Drive Disposable Nebulizer Kit provides 80 percent of particles in respirable range. It comes with medication cup, t-adapter, 7 tubing, mouthpiece and reservoir tube.Why to choose Drive Disposable Nebulizer?Use with Spider NebulizerIncludes Medication Cup 7 Inch Tubing Includes 1 Ampule Mouth Piece
Drive Nebulizer Kit Features
- This nebulizer set is easy-to-use, hand-held and disposable.
- Also, it's compatible with all portable and home use compressors, offering fast nebulization times with greater particle density.
- The nebulizer cup is threaded to prevent leakage and it has a 6 ml capacity.
- This is a disposable nebulizer set that should be replaced roughly every 2 weeks.
- Must be hand washed only. Available as individual unit, case of 10, or case of 50.
- Also available (sold separately) :
What to buy with Drive Nebulizer Kit ?
How to Use Drive Disposable Nebulizer?
- If your medicine is premixed (unit dose), open up the ampule and gently squeeze the contents into the medicine cup of the nebulizer. Go to step 2.
- If your medicine is not premixed, measure the correct amount of medication, then add saline to make a minimum of 3cc in the cup.
- Fasten the mouthpiece to the T-shaped part and then fasten this unit to the cup OR fasten the mask to the cup.
- For a child over the age of 5, use a mouthpiece unit because it will deliver more medicine than a mask. Put the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Seal your lips tightly around it OR place the mask on your face.
- Turn on the air compressor machine. Take slow, deep breaths in through the mouth.
- Hold each breath 1 to 2 seconds before breathing out.
- Continue until the medicine is gone from the cup (approximately 10 minutes).
- Store the medicine as directed after each use.
- Cleaning of nebulizer:
- After each use, unscrew nebulizer into parts, wash in warm soapy water, and rinse well.
- Leave it in a clean area to air dry.
- Don't forget: Cleaning and getting rid of germs prevent infection.
- Cleaning keeps the nebulizer from clogging up and helps it last longer.
- DO NOT put anything other than medication, sterile/distilled water or vinegar solution in the medicine cup of the Nebulizer.
- Do not towel dry nebulizer parts; this could cause contamination.
- Cleaning accessories:
- After each use rinse and dry mouthpiece.
- Never immerse tubing in water.
- Single patient use for one month.