Drive Compact Portable Compressor Nebulizer - MQ5800 - With Reusable JetNeb
Drive Compact Portable Compressor nebulizer is designed to efficiently deliver physician-prescribed medication to the bronchial lung passages. It is durable, lightweight and is perfect for COPD patients. It features compact and portable design with an integrated handle for transport and powerful piston-driven workhorse compressor.
Features of Drive Compact Compressor Nebulizer
- Drive Compact Portable Compressor Nebulizer comes with a dishwasher-safe reusable Jet Neb Plus
- Optional Disposable Neb Kit available
- Powerful Piston-Driven workhorse compressor
- Durable and lightweight
- Noise-less operation
- Compact design with an integrated handle for support
What does Disposable Neb Kit include?
- 7 feet tubing
- T adaptor
- Medication cup
- Reservoir tube
What does Reusable JetNeb Kit include?
Also available (separately) -
- Reusable, breath-enhanced nebulizer (double valve system)
- 7 feet air tube
Note: Prescription can be emailed or faxed to 1.203.616.2851. To email please:
How to Operate Drive Compressor Nebulizer?
- Before each use inspect the and nebulizer cup assembly for damage or wear, replace if required.
- Place the Compressor on a table or other flat stable surface. Be sure you can easily reach the controls when seated. Do not use this device on the floor.
- With the power switch in the O (OFF) position, plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the tubing to the compressor air-outlet connector.
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and add indicated medication to the nebulizer's cup before use.
- Attach the other end of the tubing into the air-inlet connector found at the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- Turn on the Compressor by pressing the power switch to the I (ON) position and begin treatment.
- If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press power switch to O (OFF) position
- When the treatment is complete, turn off the compressor by pressing the power switch to O (OFF) position and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- Always unplug this device immediately after use.
- DO NOT use this product in or near explosive environments, or where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
- DO NOT pump combustible liquids or vapors with the product or use in or near an area where flammable or explosive liquids or vapors may exist.
- DO NOT operate this product in an oxygen enriched environment, i.e. oxygen tent or oxygen hood.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
The Compressor is designed for intermittent use only. Do not operate it continuously for more than 20 minutes for a single use without turning it off and following a cooling period for least 40 minutes.
How to take care of the Compact Compressor Nebilizer?Clean After Every Use -
Disinfect Daily -
- With power switch in the ? Off? position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Disconnect tubing from the air-inlet connector and set aside.
- Disassemble the or mask from cap. Open nebulizer by turning cap counterclockwise and remove baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution. Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue. Allow to air dry.
- For reusable nebulizer only, it can be cleaned daily in dishwasher using top shelf or by following the above cleaning procedure.
Compressor Cleaning -
- Using a clean container or bowl, soak items in three parts hot water to one part white vinegar for 30 minutes OR use a medical bacterial-germicidal disinfectant available through your provider. Be sure to follow manufacturer's instructions carefully.
- With clean hands, remove items from disinfectant solution, rinse under hot tap water, and air dry on a clean paper towel. Store in a zip-lock bag.
NOTE: Do not towel dry nebulizer parts; this could cause contamination.
- Keep the outer surface of the tubing dust-free by wiping regularly. Nebulizer tubing does not have to be washed because only filtered air passes through it.
NOTE: The Drive Disposable Nebulizer will last at least 15 days and possibly longer, depending on usage. Proper cleaning will also help extend the life of the nebulizer. Because it is disposable, we recommend that an extra be kept on hand at all times. The Drive Reusable Nebulizer is dishwasher safe and may be cleaned and reused for up to one year.
- With power switch in the ?Off ? position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Wipe outside of the compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free.
For more information on usage of the product, please view
Specifications of Drive Portable Compressor
|Electrical Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz, Single Phase|
|Sound Level||50 to 63 dBA|
|Power Wattage||110 Watts Max|
|Foam Intake Filter||Foam|
|Safety Systems||High temperature compressor shutdown|
|Regulatory Listing||In compliance with UL 1431 Personal Hygiene and Healthcare Appliances|
|Maximum Pressure||30 psig or greater|
|Compressor Free Air Flow||8 lpm or greater|
|Operating Pressure||10 psig or greater|
|Operating Noise Level||<63 dBA|
|Storage/Transport Temperature Range||-13 to 158?F, (-25 to 70?C)|
|Storage/Transport Humidity Range||10%-90%|
|Operating Humidity Range||15%-90% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||50-104?F, (10-40?C)|
|Altitude||0 to 6500 ft (2000 m) above sea level|
|Mode of Operation||Intermittent Use (30 min. ON / 30 min. OFF)|
Warranty of Compact Compressor
5 year limited warranty