Drive Chad Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver - OM-900M - 6.1"L x 2.5"H x 3.1"W (15.5 cm x 6.4cm x 7.9cm)
Drive Chad Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses patient activity and turns oxygen flow up or down as needed, within seconds. The Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, saturates patients efficiently and conserves oxygen effectively. It has a programmable rest and active setting. The Evolution Motion delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. It senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose.
- Drive Chad Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver is very lightweight, weighing only 14.9 ounces with batteries
- Programmable Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 liters per minute
- Senses a breath or delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Delivers a 5:1 savings ratio from 14 to 40 breaths per minute
- Minimum 1 year battery life utilizing 2 AA batteries (average 4 hours per day usage)
- Increases efficiency in the delivery of oxygen, maximizing the beneficial effects and eliminating unnecessary oxygen waste
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Plus CF preset at the rate of 2 LPM
- Single push button selects the equivalent LPM dosage settings
- Operating pressure range: 200PSI to 3000PSI
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
- This product requires a prescription from a licensed medical professional.
- The Evolution Motion is not suitable for use during sleep.
- The Evolution Motion is not suitable for children.
- When we breathe, approximately one-third of the time is spent inhaling, and two-thirds exhaling. As a result, oxygen delivered by continuous flow is wasted during exhalation. By eliminating oxygen flow during exhalation, a two-thirds saving is possible. Additionally, the application of the Evolution Motion is based on the fact that only oxygen inhaled at the beginning of the breath actually reaches the alveoli and is absorbed by the body. The oxygen inhaled during the remainder of the breath is not used and is exhaled again.
- However, it is the addition of the patented motion-sensing technology which makes the OM-900M a unique therapeutic device. For those patients who have increased oxygen requirements based on their activity level, the OM-900M stores two selectable settings; one for rest and one for activity. By sensing the users activity, the device can automatically switch from a lower setting in "Rest" mode to a higher setting in "Active" mode to meet the users increased oxygen needs.
- For these reasons, the Evolution? Motion is designed to be an integral component of a lightweight, long-lasting ambulatory system.
- Care and Maintenance:
- The Evolution Motion conserver is designed for a long and accurate life, however, as with any electronic device, prudent care is required. The unit should be kept clean and free from moisture and dust, as well as extreme temperature. Do not expose the unit to water, such as when bathing or swimming. It is advisable to keep the device in a carrying bag to afford a degree of protection.
|Cylinder Type||Cylinder Volume||Setting||Continous Flow|
Estimated Cylinder Duration in Hours
(Based on 20 breathes per minute)
|M4 (A)||113 Liters||9.4||4.7||3.1||2.4||1.9||1.6||0.9|
|M6 (B)||164 Liters||13.7||6.8||4.6||3.4||2.7||2.3||1.4|
|M9 (C)||246 Liters||20.5||10.3||6.8||5.1||4.1||3.4||2.1|
|Input pressure||200 to 3000 PSI (13.8 bar to 206.8 bar)|
|Operation Temperature range||14?F to 104?F (-10?C to 40?C)|
|Storage Temperature range||-40?F to 158?F (-40?C to 70?C)|
|Operation Humidity range||15% - 95% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity range||Up to 95% non-condensing|
|Operating Altitude||-1,000 to 10,000 feet |
-304.8 to 3,048 meters
700hPa - 1060hPa
|Cannula||Standard nasal cannula, up to 7 ft.(2.13 m)|
|Regulator||Built-in, 25 ? 5 PSI (1.7 ? .3 bar)|
|Continuous flow emergency bypass setting||Factory preset at 2.0 ? 0.5 lpm|
|Oxygen delivery at level:|
|Liter Flow Equivalency|
2 LPM ?0.5 LPM
|Maximum breathing rate||40 breaths per minute|
|Power supply - Batteries||(2) x 1.5 V alkaline AA or LR6-type rechargeable batteries|
|Low battery indicator light: Blinking red light||Low battery energy level, replace batteries|
|Classification according to EN 60601-1|
-Degree of protection against electric shock
-Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water
IPX1 as per IEC 60529
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to EN 60601-1-2|
- Radio interference suppression
- Radio interference immunity
EN 61000-4-2 to 6, 8+11
|Vibrations||Within IEC 60068-2-64|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||6.1" L (15.5 cm) x 2.5" H (6.4 cm) x 3.1" W (7.9 cm)|
|Weight||Approximately 14.9 ounces (422 grams) with batteries|