Drive Airial MEDNEB Plus Compressor Nebulizer - MQ5700B - With Reusable and Disposable Neb Kit and Carry Bag
Drive Airial MEDNEB Plus Compressor Nebulizer is a compact medical device designed to efficiently deliver physician prescribed medication to the bronchial lung passages for the treatment of asthma, allergies, COPD, and other respiratory ailments. It includes an AC powered air compressor that provides a source of compressed air for home health care use. The compressor is used in conjunction with a jet (pneumatic) nebulizer to convert certain inhalable drugs into an aerosol form for inhalation by a patient. Airial MEDNEB Plus is intended for use by a single adult, pediatric, or infant patient. It is a desk-top unit with piston-driven system.
Airial MEDNEB Plus Compressor Nebulizer Features
- Compact desk-top unit
- Delivers medications with ease
- High in efficiency
- Makes medication process easy especially for patients who cannot/refuse to take medications in solid/liquid form
- Optional carry bag available (MQ5700B)
- Provides treatment for patients of asthma, allergies, COPD, and other respiratory problems
What does the Nebulizer Kit Include?
Also Available (Separately):
- Airial compressor
- Disposable and reusable nebulizer kit
- 7 feet kink resistant tubing
- Extra filters
- Medication cup
- Reservoir tube
What to buy with Compressor Nebulizer?
How to use Drive Airial Compressor Nebulizer?
How to Operate the Compressor?
- Before each use, inspect the Compressor and cup assembly for any damage or wear, replace if needed.
- Place the Compressor on a table or a flat stable surface
- Be sure you can easily reach the controls when seated
- Do not use this device on the floor
- With the power switch in the O (OFF) position, plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the tubing to the compressor air-outlet connector.
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and add indicated medication to the nebulizer cup before use.
- Attach the other end of the tubing into the air-inlet connector found at the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- Turn on the Compressor by pressing the power switch to the I (ON) position and begin treatment.
- If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press power switch to O (OFF) position.
- When the treatment is complete, turn off the compressor by pressing the power switch to O (OFF) position and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- Always unplug this device immediately after use.
- Do not use this product in or near explosive environments, or where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
- Do not pump combustible liquids or vapors with the product or use in or near an area where flammable or explosive liquids or vapors may exist.
- Do not operate this product in an oxygen enriched environment, i.e. oxygen tent or oxygen hood.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
How to Take the Treatment using the Drive Nebulizer?
- Sit up straight and breathe-in deeply
- Breathe-in so deeply that it feels as though the lungs are completely full of air and inhaling any additional air is impossible
- If possible, hold your breath for 1-2 seconds unless directed otherwise by physician and then slowly exhale through the or mask
- Holding your breath for 1-2 seconds after inhaling the medication allows for optimal absorption of medication in the lungs
- Repeat this breathing pattern for the entire treatment
How to clean the Medneb Plus Nebulizer?
- With power switch in the ?Off? position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Disconnect tubing from the air-inlet connector and set aside.
- Disassemble mouthpiece or mask from cap. Open nebulizer by turning cap counterclockwise and remove baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water with a little dish-washing detergent solution. Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue. Allow to air dry.
- Drive Reusable Nebulizer is dishwasher safe, but do not place any Drive Disposable Nebulizer parts in an automatic dishwasher; doing so could cause damage
How to clean the Drive Airial Compressor?
- With power switch in the ?Off ? position, unplug power cord from wall outlet.
- Wipe outside of the cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free.
- Do not submerge in water; doing so will result in compressor damage.
For more information on usage and care of the product, please view
MEDNEB Plus Specifications
|Power||AC 120V, 60Hz|
|Particle Size||0.5 to 10 um|
|Sound Level||60 dBA|
|Maximum Medication capacity||13 ml (cc)|
|Average Nebulization Rate||= 0.18ml/min|
|Compressor Pressure Range||17.4 to 29 Psi (0.12 to 0.2 Mpa)|
|Operating Pressure Range||7.25 to 10 Psi (0.05 to 10.07 Mpa)|
|Liter Flow Range||5 ~ 8 lpm|
|Operating Temperature Range||10?C to 40?C (50?F to 104?F)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 95% RH|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20?C to 60?C (-4?F to 140?F)|