DreamStation Portable CPAP Machine With Humidifier and Heated Tube ( DSX200T11 )
DreamStation Portable CPAP Machine ( DSX200T11 ) offers fixed pressure sleep therapy in a compact, user-friendly package. Features a full-color LCD screen, ambient light sensors, automatic altitude adjustment, SmartRamp, and C-Flex pressure relief technology available at eemedicals. Designed to increase patient acceptance and adherence while creating workplace efficiencies for the user and staff. An accessible and user-friendly menu designed to provide alerts and sleep results for CPAP users.CPAP Portable Machine Includes CPAP Machine Power Supply Power Cord Carrying CaseCPAP HoseSD Card Reusable Blue Pollen Filter User Manual.
DreamStation CPAP Machine Features:
Optional Heated Humidifier
- The Optional DreamStation Heated Humidifier is an add-on designed to prevent dryness and congestion as a result of sleep therapy. Integrate the machine and humidifier to provide warm air to CPAP users. A unique, Preheat feature has been incorporated into the DreamStation Humidifier to begin warming the water chamber 30 minutes in advance. Be sure the blower is turned to OFF and the humidifier is connected before selecting this feature
- Tube temperature and humidification settings can be set while the unit is in operation. Use the control dial to make the selections. Also, Adaptive mode can be enabled which will monitor ambient humidity levels and automatically adjust heat settings to provide optimum humidification while helping reduce rainout.
Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App Please
Note: The results are only available on one device at a time
- The DreamStation CPAP has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the PR DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. Enable the Bluetooth feature and download the SleepMapper app onto a smartphone or tablet (not included) to begin reviewing detailed sleep results. Use the free application to begin accessing nightly results through a personalized account on a handheld device
Ramp and SmartRamp
- The Ramp feature and SmartRamp feature are both designed to gradually adjust the user to CPAP therapy. Though the Ramp features are similar, there are a few differences between the two options
Please Note: During SmartRamp, if the minimum pressure is not reached before Ramp is complete, the pressure will increase by 1cm H2O each minute following the conclusion of Ramp
- - Ramp is intended to gently increase CPAP pressure from half of the prescribed pressure to the full pressure within a chosen period of time. To operate the Ramp feature, a minimum CPAP pressure of 4cm H2O is required. Choose a time ranging from 5 minutes to 45 minutes to allow the machine to build the pressure in increments of 0.5cm H2O before reaching the prescribed pressure.
- In CPAP mode, SmartRamp uses an Auto-CPAP algorithm, making adjustments to the decreased pressure based on a breath by breath basis. Once SmartRamp reaches the prescribed pressure, the device will begin operating as a CPAP machine at the prescribed pressure
- C-Flex Technology is a pressure relief feature designed for CPAP machines. A range of settings numbered 1 through 3 are established to create varying levels of pressure reduction upon exhalation. Setting 1 is used to apply the least amount of change, while Setting 3 offers the greatest ease upon exhalation
LCD On-Screen Display
- PRs DreamStation Series was built with a simplistic and practical LCD screen. While the User Interface is in use, the screen is well lit. As the lights in the room are dimmed, the screen;s sensor is designed expel the light from the screen
- Sleep results are posted on the User Interface to display results and goals for sleep therapy
- The first screen accounts for a "Three Night Summary" which is determined after 12pm on the third day of treatment
- Daily sleep compliance results are provided after the most recent session. If the user sleeps 4 or more hours, the session is considered successful, rendering a green bar on the right side of the screen. If the user does not reach the anticipated 4 hour mark, the therapy will be noted by a yellow bar in the right corner of the screen
- The second screen is in place for the first 90 days unless the sleep goal is met before the completion of this time. The data details the number of compliant nights recorded over the previous 30 days. A minimum of 21 successful four hour nights is needed to reach the 70% desired goal in order to surpass the screen before the end of 90 days
Please Note: The control dial is used to view the menu. The screen does not have touch screen capabilities
Respironics Dry Box Design
- Dry Box technology was created to help reduce the chance of water damage when the OPTIONAL humidifier is used with the DreamStation machine. In the instance that water may escape from the chamber, the Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling throughout the machine and humidifier connection. Additionally, the air outlet port uses a one way valve to prevent water from exiting the water chamber and entering the machine. The air outlet port is located on the top of the water chamber to help minimize total water displacement
System One Resistance Control System
- One Resistance Control was developed by Respironics to help their machines reach the optimal pressure by using a numbering system which allows the CPAP device to recognize the mask. It achieves accuracy and reliability by instructing the device to compensate for the specific mask type.
- PR masks are the only masks designed with a resistance control number, so this machine feature is only compatible with Philips Respironics masks
- Rx Item Available by Prescription Only
How To Use Philips Dreamstation Cpap?
- Choose the time in which the machine will gradually adjust the user to the prescribed pressure
- Select between 3 flex settings intended to decrease the pressure upon exhalation
- Determine the humidity level by selecting a number from 0 to 5. Level 0 represents humidification that has been turned OFF, while Level 1 is the lowest form of humidity and Level 5 is the most significant level of humidity. Also, the DreamStation Humidifier can deliver different humidification modes: Fixed Humidification, Adaptive Humidification, and Heated Tube Humidification
- Specify the type of CPAP hose being used with the machine. The setting will correspond directly to the diameter of the hose, whether it is 22mm or 15mm. A separate setting can be selected by those using a 15H Heated Tube
- Use the screen to control the modem. If the modem is switched to OFF, it will automatically turn ON again after 3 days
- Enable the Bluetooth option to transmit sleep data from the machine to a personalized DreamMapper account
- Use this option to change or update the display time in increments of 30 minutes from this screen. The default setting is Greenwich Mean Time
Important Tips while using Dreamstation Cpap:
Connect to Bluetooth Wireless Technology
DreamMapper is a mobile and web-based system designed to pair with the DreamStation CPAP and BiPAP machines. Download the SleepMapper app onto a smartphone or tablet (not included) to access daily results. Please Note: The wireless technology cannot connect to multiple mobile devices during the same period of time. The technology is most proficient when the machine and mobile device make the connection in the same room. Before pairing the devices, be sure the Bluetooth setting has been enabled and the machine is powered OFF
Pacemaker Safety Tips:
- Per the manufacturer, the Health Industry Manufacturers Association recommends a 6 inch distance between a pacemaker and a wireless device. Due to the bluetooth wireless technology which has been built into the machine, it is highly suggested that those with a pacemaker maintain a minimum distance of 6 inches from their machine
- The DreamStation CPAP is only compatible with the DreamStation Heated Humidifier. Select one of the two modes
- Fixed Humidification: Select a number within the range of 0 to 5 to choose the humidity level. Level 0 represents a humidifier that has been turned OFF. Level 1 disperses the least amount of humidity, while Level 5 disperses the greatest amount of humidity. In Fixed mode, the humidifier will produce one level of humidity throughout therapy
- Adaptive Humidification: In Adaptive mode, the humidifier will monitor the environment to produce the lowest level of
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.