DreamStation Go Auto CPAP Machine DreamStation Go With Bluetooth ( DSG500S11 )
DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP machine ( DSG500S11 ) is an ultra-portable positive airway pressure (PAP) therapy system that is designed for the frequent traveler. Patients can rely on their unique blend of connectivity, packability, and powerful, convenient features. DreamStation Go CPAP Machine is easy to use, its intuitive color touchscreen offers quick, simple setup and easy navigation via familiar swipe and tap gesture. What Does DreamStation Go CPAP Machine Includes?DreamStation Go Auto CPAP Device6 feet long 12mm Micro-Flex tube power Cord (6 feet long)Reusable FilterUser Manual.
DreamStation Auto CPAP Features:
Packs performance anywhere you go:
- Wherever your travels take you, sleep apnea follows. That's why DreamStation Go is an indispensable travel partner, packs the same performance as our home CPAP machines into a light, streamlined package.
- It even has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device.
Choose the mask you want:
- DreamStation Go gives you the freedom to choose the mask you want.
- There's no need for you to switch from the mask you are currently wearing at home when using a travel CPAP.
CPAP therapy even off the grid:
- DreamStation Go's optional overnight battery can help you stay committed to your therapy when you are off the power grid.
- DreamStation Go, set at 10 cm of pressure, displayed an average run time of 13 hours when running with the DreamStation Go overnight battery.
- Patients using DreamStation Go with other devices compatible with the DreamMapper self-management tool can now view their combined progress in one consolidated, printable dashboard to view complete therapy results.
- With its slim profile, compact footprint and revolutionary micro-flexible tubing, DreamStation Go offers high-performance PAP therapy in a device that easily stows in existing baggage
- It is designed to facilitate easy airport screening and offers discretion while traveling
- DreamStation Go includes the same clinically-proven Flex pressure-relief technologies, therapy algorithms and event detection found in our DreamStation and System One PAP therapy devices.
Easy to use:
- Intuitive color touchscreen offers quick, simple setup and easy navigation via familiar swipe and tap gestures
- DreamStation Go features our smallest PAP tubing ever offered
- At just 12mm in diameter, it offers the same therapeutic experience as traditional tubing while taking up 58% less space
- It offers enhanced flexibility, portability, and connectivity.
- No app or mobile device needed to adjust your therapy settings.
- The device is compatible with DreamMapper monitoring self-management tools so you can continue to track your progress.
DreamStation Go Auto CPAP Machine Benefits:
- Intuitive color touchscreen offers simple setup and easy navigation
- Built-in power supply reduces parts
- USB port for easy charging of mobile devices
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth is standard with every device
- Complies with FAA requirements for in-flight use
- 12mm Micro-flexible tubing is the smallest and lightest ever
- HSA and FSA are eligible.
How to Use CPAP Machine?
- Plug the power cord connector into the power inlet on the back of the device
- Plug the pronged end of the AC power cord into an electrical outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch
- Make sure that all connections are secure
- Ensure power is supplied to the device
- Tap anywhere on the display screen to wake up the device
- Put on your mask assembly
- Refer to the instructions supplied with the mask
- Tap the therapy button on top of the device to turn on airflow and begin therapy
- The current delivered pressure will display on the screen
- The therapy button is only for therapy
- A small amount of mask leak is normal and acceptable
- Correct large amount of mask leaks or eye irritation by adjusting your mask headgear
- See the instructions provided with your mask for more information, or refer to the Check Mask Fit section
- Tap the therapy button again to turn off the therapy
- To turn off therapy when the display screen is off, place and hold a finger on the display screen for three seconds
- Alternatively, tap anywhere on the display screen to wake up the display and then tap the therapy button to turn off therapy
- Notes If you are using the device in a bed with a headboard, try placing the tubing over the headboard
- This may reduce tension on the mask
- During therapy, if there is a power loss, the device will return to the home screen once power is restored
- You may resume therapy
DreamStation Go Auto Specifications:
||4 to 20cm H2O
|Flex Pressure Relief
||1 to 3
||0 - 45 min (5-min increments)
||15cm L x 15cm W x 5.8cm H
||844 g (1.86 lb)
||Reusable pollen, combination fine
||Touchscreen color display
||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
DreamStation CPAP Warranty
2 Years Warranty at eemedicals.
THIS ITEM REQUIRES A PRESCRIPTION
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.