DreamStation Machine CPAP PRO With humidifier ( DSX400H11 )
DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine ( DSX400H11 ) offers advanced features such as SmartRamp, Auto-Trial, and advanced data tracking. The optional heated humidifier with a heated tube can be added to increase therapy comfort by adding and maintaining moisture in the therapy air. It is an advanced fixed-pressure machine. It is designed to increase patient acceptance and adherence while creating workplace efficiencies for the user and staff. Why choose the Dreamstation Pro Machine?A powerful suite of features to support business and patients Has an accessible and user-friendly menu Designed to provide alerts and sleep results for CPAP users Connectivity options offer more monitoring choices daily Progress Feedback
DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine Features:
- Advanced event detection
- Mask type resistance control
- Mask fit check
- Oximetry capable
- Encore patient management system with optional Adherence Profiler
- DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
User Friendly Design with Colorful Display Optional DreamStation Heated Humidifier with Adaptive Mode Auto-Trial Please
- This is not an auto-adjusting machine. Once auto-trial is complete, the machine will not adjust pressure during the night
SmartRamp Advanced Features Built-In
- - It has many other advanced features built-in, such as Flex Family Pressure Relief
- - Features C-Flex+ to help increase therapy comfort. Like regular C-Flex, it will lower pressure on exhalation, and in addition will soften the transition between inhalation and exhalation
- Designed with the user in mind. Tray style filters make taking filter in and out easy for regular cleaning and replacement. The display is front-facing for easy viewing if placed on an eye-level nightstand. The display is colorful and easy to navigate using the turing dial also on the front of the machine. The DreamStation Pro has an ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the displays brightness depending on ambient light in the room
- Is an integrated humidifier that will attach directly to the DreamStation Pro. The humidifier is simple to use with a chamber that can be sat inside and the lid closed to secure the connection, unlike other humidifiers which require sliding chambers in and out. The chamber is dishwasher safe and has easily visible fill lines.
- Features auto-trial mode which can be used for up to 30 days. During this period, the machine will function as an auto-adjusting machine that will automatically adjust pressure during the night to provide optimum pressure on a breath-by-breath basis. After the auto-trial is complete, the machine will provide the pressure the user was at or below 90 percent of the time
- Includes SmartRamp which an innovate alternative to traditional ramp. With SmartRamp enabled, the machine will monitor the user for apnea events during the ramp time. If an event is detected which requires a lower pressure than the prescribed pressure, the machine will provide that lower pressure until ramp time is complete or until a higher pressure is needed. If there is an event which requires the full prescription pressure, ramp will conclude. If no event is detected during the ramp time, the machine will slowly increase to the prescribed pressure at approximately 1cm H2O per minute
- The machine can be connected via bluetooth to the DreamMapper app on a compatible smartphone or tablet (not included). The DreamMapper app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store
- If enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask
Mask Fit Check:
- The DreamStation Pro has a mask fit check tool which will provide airflow and indicate if the mask has an adequate seal or not
- The machine will populate a message regularly to remind the user to replace filters
How To Use CPAP Pro Machines?
- The DreamStation machines must be used with DreamStation filters and accessories. Accessories for other machines, even other machines by Respironics, are not compatible and will not work with the DreamStation. See the "Replacement Parts" page for the DreamStation machine to see compatible replacement parts and accessories
- If the optional humidifier is not purchased, the DreamStation will come with a standard, non-heated 15mm hose. The machine also has a setting for a larger 22mm hose if desired. If the heated humidifier and heated tube are purchased with the machine, then the 15mm heated hose will be included in place of the standard tube. If the heated tube is connected, the machine will automatically change the tube setting to 15mm and it cannot be adjusted. Ensure the correct tube setting is selected for the hose being used so that effective therapy is provided. If the optional heated tube is purchased, it should be washed regularly with warm water and a mild soap. Ensure the tube and all connections are completely dry before use. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though it will not heat
- The DreamStation will come with the dark blue reusable filter installed, and the lighter blue disposable filter uninstalled. To attach the disposable filter to the reusable filter, place it underneath the reusable filter with the slotted side facing up, and the longer edge facing the side of the reusable filter that faces the outside of the machine. Line up the filters and press the reusable filter down to connect the two together, then slide the combined filters into the machine
- The optional humidifier has replaceable parts such as the dry box assembly, lid seal, and dry box seals that should be replaced if damaged or worn. See the replacement parts section of this page to view all available parts. The humidifier chamber is dishwasher safe and should be washed regularly to avoid mineral deposits and ensure cleanliness. When removing the water chamber and placing back in the humidifier, carefully use both hands to hold the chamber steady to avoid spilling of water into the humidifier or machine. Do not exceed the max fill lines on the chamber or water may escape out of the chamber
Power Supply and DC Cable Tips:
- The 80 watt power supply included with the DreamStation machine will power the optional heated humidifier and heated tube. The power supply is found behind the divider inside the carry bag with the look and hoop fasteners. The DreamStation power supply is the only power supply that will work with the DreamStation machines. Power supplies for other machines including previous Respironics machines, are not compatible. Similarly, the DreamStation-specific DC cable is the only DC cable compatible with the DreamStation machines, other DC cables will not work.
Dreamstation CPAP Machine Specifications:
If you do not have a prescription at time of purchase, a sales associate will reach out to you prior to delivery.